Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Associate Scientist, Molecular & Cellular Biologist/Immunologist
Spring House, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 0151180819
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for an Senior Associate Scientist, located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Immunology Therapeutic Area of Janssen Research & Development is committed to delivering transformational solutions for patients with inflammatory diseases including rheumatological diseases and inflammatory bowel disease.
As part of this commitment, the highly motivated candidate will be a member of small molecule and biologics therapeutic discovery teams to intervene key disease pathways. The candidate will design and apply innovative cellular assays to support compound evaluation and optimization and will perform assays to support bioinformatic and chemical biology approaches that will reveal novel biology and deconvolute compound mechanism of action. The candidate will be expected to perform experiments, accurately record data in a timely manner, prepare written protocols and reports, review literature and develop new assays and endpoints.
- Bachelor of Science with at least 9 years of productive laboratory experience in molecular cell biology OR a Master of Science with at least 6 years of productive laboratory experience in molecular cell biology is required
- Experience in a drug discovery setting and cytokine biology are required; T cell-based assays is preferred
- Experience with a range of tissue cell types is preferred
- Experience in a wide variety of cell and molecular assay technologies is required
- Expertise in ELISA, MSD, flow cytometry, and/or gene knockdown technologies are preferred
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)