Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Patient Support
Requisition ID: 0147180430
Janssen Pharmaceutical Research & Development, L.L.C., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Patient Support, to be located in either Horsham, PA or Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Senior Manager, Patient Support is a
global role responsible primarily for operational implementation of
patient-focused policies and programs from the Global Medical Organization.
This includes but is not limited to an ethical, solutions-based approach to
provision of medicines still undergoing regulatory review, for patients with
unmet medical needs, and the development of similar programs as the
organization adapts to the evolving needs of patients worldwide. This position will report to Head, Patient
Support and will collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure ethical,
equitable and timely handling of these patient support requests.
The Senior Manager, Patient Support ensures
optimal operationalization of strategic programs, including but not limited to:
- Act as Business Lead for cross-functional efforts to operationalize a new global tracking system for pre-approval access (PAA) requests.
- Lead interface with multiple global stakeholders involved in PAA requests/inquiries; triage and/or identify solutions as appropriate
- Establish, track and maintain project timelines; working with Senior Director/Director and other leadership/team members to ensure timely resolution and implementation of pre-approval related key activities/milestones
- Partner with information technology and other key stakeholder groups to establish and/or maintain tracking and reporting mechanisms to support pre-approval access initiative(s)
- Evaluate, analyze and design reporting which supports pre-approval access and patients support initiatives
- Prepare agendas, minutes and participate in and/or facilitate status meetings with cross-functional stakeholders
- Contribute to teams related to Pre-Approval Access
- Other assignments as required
- Lead work streams associated with Patient Support initiatives and projects as required.
- Provide input and guidance on items including but not limited to, proposal submissions
- Support Sr. Director/Director in the identification, planning and implementation of Patient Support initiatives or collaborations
- Maintain patient support related policies and procedures including but not limited to those related to pre-approval access
- Other assignments as required
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- At least 6 years’ of experience in Pharmaceutical or a related field and familiarity with industry principles of drug development is required
- Demonstrated proficiency in data reporting and analysis is required
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work within and/or coordinate multi-functional activities in a highly regulated environment is required
- Previous clinical trials and project management experience is preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to motivate peers is required
- This position will be located in Titusville, NJ or Horsham, PA and may require up to 10% travel
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)