Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Customer Development Manager, E-Commerce & Omni Channel - Vogue International - Clearwater, FL
Requisition ID: 0137180118
Vogue International brands is currently recruiting for a Sr. Customer Development Manager, E-commerce & Omni Channel. This position will be based in Clearwater, FL.
Vogue International, a Johnson & Johnson Company, is an innovative consumer products business that distributes cutting-edge hair care products to large retail chains around the world. These brands represent an innovative hair care business which is new to our Consumer Family of Companies and focused on the marketing, development and distribution of salon-influenced and nature-inspired hair care and other personal care products. With several strong brands among its portfolio, including OGX® and MAUI MOISTURE® Proganix® and FX®, the Vogue business is the cornerstone of Johnson & Johnson Consumer’s hair care operations. Vogue International products are sold in the U.S. and in 38 countries.
The E-Commerce & Omni Chanel Manager is responsible for achieving shipment and consumption goals of Vogue International’s online business.
The incumbent coordinates team efforts to fulfill the needs of the customer and company. While managing the team, the incumbent is also responsible for leading/influencing strategy. The incumbent develops and leads the execution of business plans to achieve sales goals for eCommerce that include 4P fundamentals (product, placement, promotion, pricing), new item execution and strategic initiatives such as platforms. The incumbent serves as the key sales point of contact for information and action, and also serves as the voice of the customer within the company. The incumbent participates in special projects as assigned.
Key responsibilities of the E-Commerce Manager include, but are not limited to:
• Implementation and customization of e-commerce priorities and roadmap (OGSM). Specifically, develop programs for e-commerce, segment categories/brands for highest growth; lead the digital path to purchase and the on-line shelf.
• Raising the 'on-line IQ' across the total company via business insights and analytics. Specifically, develop platforms to collect and report shopper data across all brands powering the path to purchase utilizing POS and other metrics available via customer portal.
• Design the Vogue e-commerce product portfolio and commercialization capability exceeding channel requirements.
• Ensure creation of demand generating programs which drive “click to bricks” conversion.
• Construct online offers that provide synergy with, but unique reasons for purchase from, in-store assortments.
• Embed digital strategies into all core promotional initiatives and all key brand plans.
• Ensure the creation of seamless brand plans that include digital into the path to purchase.
• A minimum of a 4-yr degree is required. (BS/BA).
• A minimum 6 years of total business experience, with 5 years in CPG required
• Specific experience in the on-line channel selling and shopper insights required
• Preferred brand marketing experience
• Platinum customer (Target, Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS) experience is preferred.
• Amazon experience preferred.
• Prior customer facing experience preferred.
• Experience working with haircare and/or beauty preferred.
• Ability to work in a matrix environment.
• Ability to interpret and communicate complex business data.
• Ability to manage conflict and negotiate successfully.
• Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite applications, sales database and web applications.
• Candidate must be located in Clearwater, FL and there will be up to 20% travel required.
Vogue International LLC (6232)