Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Social Connector/Copywriter
Requisition ID: 0135180430
NeoStrata, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager, Social Connector/Copywriter, located in Princeton, New Jersey.
NeoStrata Company, Inc., is a global business with professionally-endorsed brands including NeoStrata®, Exuviance® and CoverBlend® develops and markets innovative antiaging skincare products incorporating the company’s propriety ingredient technologies including patented bionic acids, Aminofil®, and N-acetyl glucosamine.
Manager, Social Connector/Copywriter, will be responsible for helping to grow the brand in the North American market with responsibility for the retention and engagement of consumers through social channels and reporting.
Reporting to the Director, Digital Sales & Marketing, the Manager, Social Connector/Copywriter is a communication person at the core: results-driven who stays a step ahead of social media trends, is skilled at analyzing data, copywriting, and leveraging algorithmic shifts the platforms convey. The candidate has a proven eye for thumb-stopping, innovative content.
- Lead the strategy, planning, execution, and ongoing optimization of brand social presence for both owned and external connection points
- Manage the day-to-day execution of social media strategy, including scheduling, posting, and community managing on owned channels, as well as other emerging social platforms
- Monitor external channels and forums for category and brand communication
- Engage in real-time with community commentary and customer questions.
- Partner with internal design and content manager to develop designed assets. Oversee the monthly content calendar to plan optimized content for each platform
- Collaborate with content team to proactively develop and deliver best-in-class digital content including, but not limited to, images, videos, GIFs, and live stories
- Keep finger on the pulse of social trends, new platform features and best practices, and provide channel and community insights with actionable next steps on an ongoing basis
- Deliver analytics reports that help internal team understand the consumer portion of the business
- Work closely with cross-functional partners to align social media editorial calendars and strategy with other marketing activities in market
- Remain immersed in all emerging technologies/media and competitive landscape to determine the latest trends and what is relevant for business
- Manage and engage in Ratings & Reviews, as well as Instagram Curations through BazaarVoice platform
- Copywrite for website, email blasts, SEO/SEM, digital banners etc.
- Manage internal and third-party influencer programs, including identifying, curating and leveraging influencers to drive awareness and purchase for the business
- Facilitate internal review process of all content through clinical review
- Bachelor’s degree is required, MBA is preferred
- A minimum of 4 years of professional work experience in a business-related field is required
- 3 years of experience growing online communities and developing social media campaigns with a proven track record of results is required
- Experience with social moderation tools like Salesforce, Social Studio, Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Buffer, etc. is strongly preferred
- Analytical ability to translate data into actionable insights and must have solid understanding of analytics and reporting is required
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices is preferred
- Proven crisis management experience and time-management experience is a must.
- Excellent copywriter and copy editor with the proven ability to be concise, yet impactful in the established brand voice and tone is required
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment, adapting to continually changing priorities and ambitious project timeframes
- Experience with paid social media strategy and creating a connected commerce experience is required
- Experience/expertise with Bazaarvoice, preferred
- Ability to read/write French is a plus
- Up to 10% domestic travel is required
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by
United States-New Jersey-Princeton
NeoStrata Company, Inc (6231)