Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
North America Platform and Specialty Communication, Medical Devices
Requisition ID: 0127180427
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a North America Platform and Specialty Communication, Medical Devices to be located in Irvine, CA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Lead is responsible for creating and executing communications programs designed to support product, solution, specialty and platform strategies and further the growth objectives of the Medical Devices North America region.
- Develops and executes public relations programs designed to advance franchise, region and platforms design to increase health care professional awareness and consumer pull-through for products, as well as company reputation.
- Supports leadership communications.
- Develops and executes external and internal events, and special projects.
- Drive message development for brands to support internal and external communication.
- Executes integrated communications campaigns across external and internal channels, with particular emphasis on digital/social.
- Manage social media channel, strategy and execution in NA (ex. Twitter, Linked In).
- Collaborates closely with Medical Devices Franchise and Stakeholder teams, R&D and GCPA centers of excellence to support thought leadership programs, media opportunities and organizational/change communications, and manage NA communication issues in the region.
- Leverages presence at trade show and industry events and manage trade news bureau to support product/service/procedure launches, clinical & economic evidence and guidelines.
- Develops and secures copy approval for clear, compelling messaging to support communications initiatives.
- Support proactive and reactive issues management.
- Effectively sources and leverages agencies, consultants and budgets.
- Identifies and adopts leading-edge communications practices.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- An educational focus in Communications or Public Affairs is highly preferred.
- A Master’s degree, MBA or Advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in communications is required.
- Experience with healthcare communications is preferred.
- Prior experience working in an Agency supporting clients in the Med Device industry is preferred.
- Ability to create message development and campaigns for brands across internal and external channels is required.
- The ability to handle pro-active and reactive crisis/issues management is required.
- Exceptional verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills are required.
- Experience working in a global function with demonstrated understanding of the interdependencies of global and regional issues and influences in healthcare is preferred.
- Experience managing multiple priorities is required.
- Experience working in a matrixed environment is preferred.
- A demonstrated ability to drive results through influence management and sometimes amid ambiguity is required.
- The ability to demonstrate good judgment in decision making on issues impacting corporate reputation required.
- Domestic travel may be required up to 20%.
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)