Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager, North America Communications & Public Affairs, Medical Devices Campaign & Stakeholder Lead
Requisition ID: 0126180427
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, North America Communications & Public Affairs, Medical Devices Campaign & Stakeholder Lead to be located in Raynham, MA, Somerville, NJ, or New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Manager is responsible for supporting PR campaigns and stakeholder thought leadership by collaborating with SCG team and regional franchises to support external & internal communication strategies that elevate and promote the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies and our North America commercial model.
• Gain deep understanding of audiences and translate insights into compelling narratives, campaigns and communication strategies to achieve desired business outcomes
• Partner with agency and key internal stakeholders to achieve external visibility and media coverage around how the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies are changing the future of healthcare delivery for health systems
• Create multimedia content and media strategies to support creative, strategic programs and drive measurable results to elevate the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies in North America, while aligning with larger global strategy and narrative
• Write various communication materials for both external and internal audiences and utilize multiple communications platforms to share content and gain greater reach.
• Ensure communications efforts are measured quantitatively and qualitatively against predefined goals
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
• A degree specifically in Communication, Journalism and/or Public Relations is preferred.
• A Master’s Degree, MBA or Advanced degree is preferred.
• A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in Communication is required.
• A minimum of seven (7) years of experience with both external and internal communication is required.
• Prior or current experience creating multi-media content and media strategies is required.
• Superior, extensive writing experience, in all forms of internal and external communication is required.
• The ability to adapt writing to leadership style is required.
• Demonstrated media relations experience (pitches, story amplification, identification of gate-keeper) is required.
• Experience handling communication on behalf of medical devices or healthcare clients/organizations is preferred.
• Demonstrated experience in program management, creating compelling communications stories, employing traditional and innovative communications channels to raise visibility of key products, programs and successes and experience in creating impactful internal communications for senior executives is required.
• Ability to navigate ambiguous situations is required.
• Experience working in a matrixed environment is preferred.
• The ability to drive results through influence is required.
• Experience managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment is required.
• Up to 20% domestic travel may also be required.
North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick, North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)