Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 0123180504
Janssen Global Services, LLC a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Executive Assistant in South San Francisco, CA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Global Services, LLC encompasses groups that provide leadership across critical business areas for Janssen including, Global Commercial Strategy Organization; Global Pharmaceuticals Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceuticals Procurement Group; and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it
The Executive Assistant will:
- Provide senior level executive administrative support to the assigned Vice President and other senior leaders within the Janssen Business Development Group, Janssen Global Services, LLC.
- Establish and maintain the support system for structuring priorities necessary to support the leader.
- Manage all aspects associated with scheduling and planning meetings, including the management of all related logistics, domestic and international travel arrangements, presentations, meeting agendas including the scheduling and initiation of "live meetings" and "global connects" and set up of group meetings both in the US and outside the US.
- Responsible for managing highly confidential matters with discretion and judgment and work under minimal supervision.
- Interface with key partners across the organization including R&D, Global Commercial Strategy Organization in Raritan, New Brunswick, Titusville, Horsham, and Beerse, Janssen R&D colleagues, and leaders throughout Johnson & Johnson.
- Interface with external customers and partners at a highest professional level.
- Responsible for the preparation of expense reports, correspondence, memos, and filing systems.
- Maintain a highly professional and efficient office environment.
- Coordinates and assists with routine and complex documents and presentations.
- This role might include other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. An advanced secretarial certification is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of senior level administrative or related experience is required.
- Experience in an executive environment, supporting leaders and executives, is required.
- Experience working in system to include Ariba, SharePoint, Workday, Our Source and expense reporting processes is highly preferred.
- Experience with making international and domestic travel arrangements, and coordinating on/offsite meetings (including LiveMeeting, TC and VC) are required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to properly draft and edit meeting agendas, correspondence and presentations and interface with senior leaders.
- This position requires very strong organizational skills, exemplary customer service skills, flexibility, ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously, and the ability to work with independence and minimal supervision.
- This position requires a demonstrated team player with sense of urgency and a record of proactively taking initiative as appropriate and must handle confidential matters requiring discretion.
- In addition, must demonstrate excellent judgment and the ability to solve problems proactively and with independent discretion and judgment.
- Must present in a professional manner at all times; be detail-oriented, thorough and accurate and well organized.
- This position is based in South San Francisco, CA and requires 5% travel both domestic and international.
United States-California-South San Francisco
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)