Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Promotions Specialist (Associate A4)
Requisition ID: 0109190918
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Customer Promotions Specialist (Associate A4) on the Walmart Team. This position is located in Rogers, AR.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, and OTC products.
The incumbent works collaboratively with business partners to set the strategic direction for customer display and collaborates on store planning for the team to maximize sales and growth.
The incumbent serves as a merchandising expert, both internally and externally, during merchandising planning activities, by bringing forward innovative shopper insights and strategies, persuading customers to implement the innovation, tracking their efficacy, and reporting results.
The incumbent is accountable for developing, instituting and tracking the implementation and effectiveness of corporate merchandizing strategies for assigned customer(s) including customer specific displays and associated tactical elements.
The incumbent analyzes a variety of key data sources to identify trends within categories, the industry, and the assigned customer(s) to support merchandising recommendations and identify opportunities.
The incumbent participates in special projects as assigned by the supervisor.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead display development and planning at assigned customer team(s).
- Manage print, fixture, and/or signage production processes across assigned account(s).
- Lead merchandising solutions and identifies opportunities for improved shop-ability to maximize consumption.
- Manage and coordinates all fixture and in-store graphics as they relate to planogram or promotional changes and updates.
- Provide support to the sales team and coordinate with the retail team to ensure that merchandising activities are executed flawlessly and result in maximized return on investment of trade funds.
- Monitor and maintain SAP/PRF transactions related to fixture and/or display inventory for assigned account(s).
- Support the field sales team to determine launch strategy and processes specific to displays and in-store communication for new product launches.
- Oversee the supply and shipment processes to ensure display plans are executed.
- Manage the promotional display/pack inventory.
- Liquidate excess inventory with a specific focus on special packs and displays.
- Manage and negotiates with suppliers who create specific advertising, marketing materials, packaging and displays to ensure maximum ROI.
- Achieve alignment with field sales by seeking "voice of customer" on display initiatives, attending customer calls, and performing retail visits.
- Manage the sales display process and monitor the merchandising budget and resources to ensure adherence and compliance with established budgetary and profitability guidelines.
- Serve as the liaison between the field sales team, supply chain, and internal teams to identify solutions that facilitate the display planning and forecasting processes at the customer team level.
- Serve as the liaison between supply chain and customer team to facilitate appropriate inventory levels at retain including new-item launches, display activity, and core distribution.
- Comply with company policy and procedures at all times.
- Is aware of all the relevant business processes and requirements related to pricing, trade promotions and inventory management.
- Complete all required training relative to Military Resale including Military Sales Overview and GC101.
- Ensure that Military Resale customers are managed in line with the identified Tracking Customer.
- 4 year degree required.
- A minimum of 5 years prior experience in consumer package goods, including prior experience in direct customer sales, business analytics, OR customer OR category marketing required.
- Ability to devise and deliver persuasive presentations, based on data-driven insights and facts, to gain support for business strategies and/or initiatives.
- Ability to plan and execute strategies and tactics to support broader company and brand objectives.
- Ability to manage funds and resources to deliver the greatest outcome for the company.
- Ability to identify and assess risk and prioritize competing demands.
- Ability to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of projects within the roles span of responsibility.
- Up to 10% travel required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)