Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Digital Brand Manager
Requisition ID: 0106180430
NeoStrata, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Digital Brand Manager, North America, located in Princeton, New Jersey.
NeoStrata Company, Inc., a global business with professionally-endorsed brands including NeoStrata®, Exuviance® and CoverBlend® develops and markets innovative antiaging skincare products incorporating the company’s propriety ingredient technologies including patented bionic acids, Aminofil®, and N-acetyl glucosamine.
The Digital Brand Manager, North America, reporting to the Director, Digital Sales & Marketing, the Manager, will be responsible for growing the NeoStrata brand in the US and Canada and Exuviance brand in the US with responsibility for the digital ecosystem of communication with NA skincare consumers. The role consists of developing a strategy and business plan for the NeoStrata® and Exuviance® brands digital ecosystem of communication with consumers, inclusive of search engine marketing and optimization creation and management, and leading the IT teams to design and implement the strategic support plan. This plan includes but is not limited to desktop and mobile site development, CRM infrastructure development and management, creative development and adaptation, and innovative creation of new ways of communicating with NA consumers.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Analyzing data to uncover behavioral insights that will lead to improvements in communication and process flow
- Documenting business requirements for all website improvements and project managing all website changes from end to end, with technical support from IT
- Working directly with internal design agency to create new website design, user flow, and communication
- Creating and managing a development budget for any recommended change initiatives
- Developing and measuring performance with robust KPI’s
- Providing regular status updates to senior management and other organizational stakeholders
- Troubleshooting ongoing issues, working collaboratively with cross-functional partners to develop and implement solutions to any technical challenges
- Business plan should flow from and support the brand team’s overall business plan, translating the brand strategy into actionable plans for the digital ecosystem. Digital ecosystem assets should support the overall marketing plan, beyond digital
- Business focus includes new customer acquisition and retainment to brand pure-play sites (neostrata.com & exuviance.com)
- Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of professional work experience in a business-related field is required
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant digital experience with a comprehensive understanding and passion for the latest developments in digital and CRM is required.
- Project management and website design/redesign and launch experience required.
- Experience on Kibo, Demandware platform, preferred.
- Comprehensive understanding of digital ecosystems and how desktop, mobile, social, search, and other online and offline channels work together in a consumer’s journey is a must
- Advanced analytical skills with ability to a/b test, mine data for understanding, and insight is required
- Experience with google analytics, Preferred
- Ability to make minor updates to owned property back end (update images, update names, push live minor updates, etc.), preferred.
- Ability to set a vision, develop robust action plans, overcome obstacles, and find solutions to problems in a fast-paced, dynamic environment is required
- Experience leading a tech team, preferred
- Proven leadership ability to motivate and engage cross-functional teams across a matrix organization is required
- Exceptional business communication skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate complex messages to diverse audiences is required
- Proven ability to work under pressure, prioritize work and balance a portfolio of programs with the ability to consistently achieve positive results.
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to influence up one or more levels
- This position will require up to 10% travel
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by
United States-New Jersey-Princeton
NeoStrata Company, Inc (6231)