Vogue International, a Johnson & Johnson Company, is recruiting for a Global Senior Marketing Manager. This individual will report into the Global Director based in Zug, Switzerland and will be based in Clearwater, FL.
Vogue International, a Johnson & Johnson Company, is an innovative consumer products business that distributes cutting-edge hair care products to large retail chains around the world. These brands represent an innovative hair care business which is new to our Consumer Family of Companies and focused on the marketing, development and distribution of salon-influenced and nature-inspired hair care and other personal care products. With several strong brands among its portfolio, including OGX® and MAUI MOISTURE®, the Vogue business is the cornerstone of Johnson & Johnson Consumer’s hair care operations. Vogue International products are sold in the U.S. and in 38 countries.
The Global Senior Marketing Manager is a crucial member of the Vogue Global Squad and responsible for leading strategic initiatives to effectively globalize the hair care franchise across key global markets. This is an outstanding & exciting role, pivotal to providing the right strategy and tools for growth across all 4 regions – brand positioning & global content, portfolio & category growth opportunities, as well as innovation process & global pipeline curation. The Senior Global Manager will shape E2E solutions across Sales strategy and RGM opportunities. Anchored in marketing with general management skills, the incumbent will also lead and develop a MLDP talent.
Lead our global brand strategy across our house of hair brands
- Cultivate and champion our brand equity & associated guidelines globally
- Champion and evolve Vogue’s start-up model of Flip-Funnel 4S ecosystem
- Incorporate E2E thinking with customer & consumers as well as last-mile execution impact at the center of the solutions.
- Partner closely with our in-house creative hub and global agency to analyze, develop, execute strategies to fuel growth in line with our global ambition.
Global innovation process and pipeline curation lead
- Build & cultivate close partnership with Vogue’s in-house Product Creation team
- Refine and actively update our innovation process to be lean & effective
- Own the annual innovation process, business case inputs and facilitating decision making to ensure we have the right projects with bias for fewer, bigger
- Lead with a close partnership across NA sales & marketing teams, while ensuring voice of ex-NA regions are heard & catered to for servicing via CW Hub
Global content creation & curation champion for product superiority
- Lead content strategy for our flagship brands: OGX, Maui Moisture working closely with lead market USA while catering to a global landscape.
- Work closely with R&D to elevate product superiority claims & demos
- Shape our new way of winning via Ratings & Reviews, Awards across our ecosystem
- Champion Analytics that lead to practical actions and cascade, help build this muscle across all global marketers
Build a healthy relationship of collaboration & deliver valued contributions with key markets and functions.
Develop future talent for J&J by directly leading the Marketing Leadership Development Program candidate in the global Vogue Squad.
Be a champion of Vogue’s start up culture, agile way of working, demonstrating a high degree of flexibility to contribute via projects big or small.
A Bachelor’s degree is required, an advanced degree is preferred.
A minimum of 8 years work experience is required, Consumer Packaged Goods experience is preferred.
Consistent track record in consumer marketing with skills in non-traditional models is preferred.
Prior experience in Beauty, cross functional stint in Sales/Finance/SC are preferred.
Entrepreneurial leader, a self-starter with ability to work with autonomy in ambiguity is required.
A DO-er with the ability to shape strategy, while getting into the thick of action for delivering last mile impact is required.
Financials & Analytics acumen with focus on last mile details is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Vogue International LLC (6232)