Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Plant Planning Business Lead
Requisition ID: 0096180118
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Plant Planning Business Lead, located in Lititz, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives every single day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Plant Planning Business Lead position
will perform production planning for assigned products to meet customer service
goals, optimize inventory investment and meet production requirements and will
manage a team of 2-3 planners to assist in meeting these goals and tasks. This individual
and their team will be responsible for key performance indicators such as unit
fill rates, inventory days of supply (DOS), non-working inventory, and schedule
As a Plant Planning Business Lead, you will:
- Coach and influence supply planners within and outside business units in the direct scope.
- Perform a wide range of functions that may include tactical planning to more strategic functions such as rough-cut capacity planning, new product processes, and organizational design.
- Optimally interact with our suppliers, forecasting accuracy, inventory management, operations, quality, and continuous process improvement while aligning with all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Developing a detailed knowledge of the plant planning processes & governance.
- Supporting projects such as JJPS scheduling improvement projects, raw material supplier changes, long-term capacity planning, inventory entitlement & projections, and owning the monthly iS&OP process.
- Acting as primary point of contact for supply disruptions for your business unit.
- Leading and/or supporting your team to mitigate supply disruptions in the most efficient and compliant process, ensuring we maintain high levels of customer service.
- Institutionalizing reliability initiatives within the Supply Planning organization.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. A focus in Business, Supply Chain, or Engineering would preferred.
- Minimum of six (6) years of related experience is required.
- Experience working within at least one or more of the following areas: planning, forecasting, quality, project management, plant operations, purchasing, distribution, transportation, and/or customer service is required.
- Experience managing multiple projects and initiatives is preferred.
- Intermediate Proficiency in MS Office, specifically MS Excel, v-lookup or pivot tables is required.
- SAP experience is preferred.
- Previous experience working in a GMP manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training, and/or certification is preferred.
- Working independently and demonstrating initiative is required.
- Working in a matrixed environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist is required.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation skills and the ability to influence without authority.
- This position will be located in Lititz, PA and may require up to 10% domestic travel.
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)