Johnson & Johnson Careers
Machine Operator I (3rd Shift) (Multiple Openings)
Requisition ID: 0087180427
- This position requires Machining knowledge in order to produce machined parts to specification in an efficient and timely manner. This job requires skills to achieve metrics set forth within a specified work group or team.
- Possess fundamental precision machinery knowledge.
- Meet or exceed machine utilization goals.
- Work at different work stations as production needs require.
- Demonstrated ability to Change tools and offsets, Preset own tools, and Pick up and run a machine after setup/prove-out is complete.
- Complete tasks including dimensional and visual inspections per print specifications, paperwork and MRP transactions.
- Demonstrate consistently effective job performance encompassing good quality and productivity and dependability.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to teamwork.
- May train other associates on those tasks that they have acquired proficiency.
- Maintain clean and safe workstation (6S).
- Perform Operator Asset Care (OAC) as required.
- Accurately record and maintain manufacturing documentation.
- Participate in team-based activities.
- Complete necessary production, health, safety, and environmental hazard training courses and other training as assigned.
- Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all Federal, States, local and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance as well as ISO and FDA compliance.
- Provide suggestions for improvement in operating time, yields, ergonomics, handling, line organization, etc.
- Participate in LEAN process improvement activities as required.
- A minimum of High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in Production, Operations, Manufacturing and/or related discipline is required.
- Experience running and maintaining a Mazak is preferred
- Experience running and maintaining CNC machining is required.
- The ability to operate and troubleshoot various types of machine equipment is required.
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment is required.
- Experience in Medical Devices and/or Perforator Disposables is required.
- The ability to read and write English is required.
- This position is located in Raynham, MA. Openings are available on 3rd Shifts (Sunday-Thursday 10PM-6AM) and may require additional overtime, including Weekends and Holidays as needed by the business.
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)