Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Director, US Medical Affairs, Oncology (Solid Tumor)
Requisition ID: 0086190719
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for an Associate Director, US Medical Affairs, Oncology (Solid Tumor) to be located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing medical information and consultative support to the Janssen pharmaceutical companies.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Key responsibilities for the Associate Director include:
• Address medical and scientific issues and ensure the appropriate use of all Janssen marketed products for Solid Tumor Oncology.
• Provide clinical analysis and support for Janssen products for Solid Tumor Oncology.
• Support company sponsored Medical Affairs led clinical trials, as well as oversee investigator initiated and collaborative studies.
• Support product launches and all associated internal and external educational needs.
• Support the development of compliant promotional materials and the training of product representatives.
• Develop and maintain relationships with external investigators and opinion leaders.
• Plan and execute Advisory Boards.
• Support the development of scholarly publications arising from Janssen studies.
• Support the development of product monographs and responses to product inquiries.
• An MD/DO is required.
• Board certification in Oncology or related field is preferred.
• A minimum of two years of clinical experience in the pharmaceutical industry, academic medicine or clinical practice is required.
• Experience in clinical trial design and conduct (Phases II-IV) is preferred.
• Requires up to 25% annual travel (primarily domestic with some international travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)