Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 0080181214
Biosense Webster, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for an Executive Assistant. This position is located in Irwindale, California.
Atrial fibrillation (AFIB) is a quivering or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) that can lead to blood clots, stroke, heart failure and other heart-related complications. 20 million people around the world suffer from AFIB each year. Biosense Webster, Inc. is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders. The company established its leadership in electrophysiology with the development of the first real-time, 3D cardiac mapping and navigation technology, as well as the first electrophysiology catheter. The introduction of the company’s CARTO® 3 System in 2009 revolutionized 3D mapping technology by increasing the accuracy, speed, and efficiency of the cardiac ablation procedure.
This role will provide strategic support to the R&D Vice President. The ideal candidate must function efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Support cross-functional coordination in a fast-paced environment and possess excellent judgment.
- Anticipate the needs of the Vice President and proactively bring together appropriate people and resources to support decision making process
- Assist in preparing the Vice President for meetings.
- Gather meeting documents and pre-read materials, prepare executive summaries and provide additional back up information, Data and trends analysis to incorporate recommendations and state of the business presentations.
- Meeting coordination: Prepare agendas in advance; assist with and provide research/background information, content development, and creation of presentations.
- Preparation and coordination of leadership visits.
- Produce accurate minutes at critical meetings.
- Tracking, monitoring and following up on the progress of open action items.
- Handle confidential information
- Participate in brainstorming sessions for various projects.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience is required.
- Strong consulting and analytical skills are required.
- Strong customer and marketplace focus; negotiation and influencing skills; project management, and time management skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, customer orientation and organization skills are required.
- Proven experience influencing competencies is required
- Understanding of the complexities of operating in a matrix global framework is required.
- Strong communications skills verbal, written and through different types of technology and media required, proficient computer skills required, attention to accuracy and detail required.
- This role is located in Irwindale, CA and may require up to 10% travel to Irvine, California.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)