Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manufacturing Supervisor (2nd Shift)
Requisition ID: 0069180427
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Manufacturing Supervisor (2nd Shift) to be located in Monument, CO.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
- Be responsible safety, compliance, overall production results and employee relations within assigned manufacturing area (i.e. Production, Finishing, Packaging) in regards to scheduling, process improvements, quality and efficiency
- Coordinate activities with other production supervisors to ensure consistency in employee relations and JIT implementation
- Plan, direct and control activities of machine operators (15-25) and operations leads
- Interface with all plant management, engineering, quality, tool-room, maintenance, materials and H.R. personnel in order to meet production requirements
- Maintain worker safety and a safe work environment
- Provide input for operational budget and procedures
- Be responsible for planning, scheduling and manufacturing of existing and newly developed products in specific cells in compliance with all regulatory and GMP requirement
- Make adjustments with Cell Leaders for rework and special requests
- Coordinating new product introductions ensuring operators are trained and new product introduction dates are met
- Conduct weekly audits within cells to ensure continued GMP compliance
- Be responsible for pro-active people management
- Need to work variable shifts during training, once training is complete you will be working 2nd shift
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- A minimum of six (6) years of operations and/or supply chain related experience is required
- A minimum of two (2) years of manufacturing experience is preferred
- Demonstrated experience as a lead or supervisor is preferred
- Knowledge of FDA regulations and JIT practices is preferred
- Must be computer literate in E-Mail, word processing and spread sheets is required
- Must be detailed oriented and have the ability to develop and meet deadlines, and be able to delegate and follow-up
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required as well as skills in the following areas: Conflict Resolution, Managing for Performance/Accountability and documenting issues, as well as developing leadership and ownership in individuals
- Ability to travel domestically and/or internationally up to 10% of the time
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)