Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Clinical Account Specialist - 1 year contract
Requisition ID: 0054180117
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies (JJMDC), a division of Johnson & Johnson Inc., markets and distributes medical device solutions for use in institutional and primary health care settings across Canada. JJMDC focuses on providing minimally invasive treatment options spanning various medical procedures and disease states. Among the products represented by its various business units are: surgical instruments, orthopedic implants, devices for women’s health including breast care, infection prevention and general purpose sterilizers, hernia solutions, haemostatic products, cardiovascular and neurovascular treatment.
Biosense Webster combines an entrepreneurial spirit, leading edge technology, and the worldwide impact of Johnson & Johnson. Will Webster developed the first practical deflectable tip cardiac catheter some 30 years ago and later partnered with Biosense Webster International's (BW) industry-leading innovations in visualizing intra-cardiac signals. Today BW is recognized worldwide as an industry leader in developing innovative solutions to cardiac arrhythmia's. Guided by the needs of electrophysiologists and their patients, we have pioneered innovative technology advancements ranging from the first deflectable tip catheter to the LASSO circular mapping catheter, to today's most sophisticated three-dimensional cardiac mapping and navigation systems (CARTO 3 Mapping System). Extensive experience, consistent focus and advanced technology continues to make BW a global leader in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias.
Biosense Webster Inc. (BWI), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Clinical Specialist to cover the Western Canada Territory. We currently have a 1 year contract position based in Edmonton, Alberta available. There is an opportunity for the successful candidate to transition into a full-time position with the successful completion of the 1 year contract position.
Provide professional clinical support to physicians and health care providers on the safe and effective use of our three-dimensional mapping system (CARTO 3), inclusive of electro-anatomical mapping. Provide support and expertise on the full BW product portfolio relating to Electrophysiology procedures, including diagnostic and ablation catheters, intra-cardiac echo catheters and RF ablation generator, in the Electrophysiology and OR suites.
Key member of the field sales team, driving sales growth via account relationships and business intelligence.
Act as the main point of contact for all clinical considerations at specific Key Accounts in the territory (including customer in-servicing, inventory management and troubleshooting), in addition to servicing all other Biosense Webster customers in the territory.
Responsible for clinical data collection and data extraction from 3-D Mapping system (CARTO 3) to facilitate physicians and their affiliated hospitals/universities in achieving their research endeavors.
Responsible in playing an integral part in effectively rolling out new technology, including peer to peer training amongst BW staff, customer in-servicing & presentations and physician feedback collection.
Demonstrate the ability to support the sales target and help manage the defined territory in a thoughtful and strategic manner in collaboration with the Product Specialist.
Uses the basics of Consultative Selling Techniques to identify potential sales opportunities.
Act as a technical resource through education and training relating to CARTO 3, BW products, ablation techniques, and electrophysiology procedures with new and existing customers (primarily physicians, nurses and technologist) in groups and 1-on-1.
- Minimum 2 years clinical, technical or research work experience in a patient care, hospital environment or medical device background (Educational placements accepted as work experience).
- Technical Qualification in Cardiovascular Technology, RN, PA-C, CNP and/or University Degree preferably in Science and/or Business is required.
- Willingness to work within a lab or operating room (OR) environment.
- Demonstrate ability to mentor and field-train newly hired Clinical Associates, such as on new technology introduction (train the trainer), cardiac electrophysiology, intra-cardiac echo and case support best practices.
- Ability to travel up to 30 - 35% (territory dependent) is necessary, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel as dictated by the customer and business needs. Flexibility to make travel plans on short notice.
- Candidates must possess superior written and oral communication skills that would allow them to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Results and performance driven with a bias for action and sense of urgency on priorities.
- As driving is an essential requirement of the role, a valid driver’s license and safe driving record as per Johnson & Johnson SAFE Fleet guidelines are required to operate company vehicle.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)