Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Category Specialist to be located in Rogers, Arkansas.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world's most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
The Category Specialist plays an essential role in uncovering and driving Category growth opportunities. The Category Specialist must have a proactive and high-performance mindset with the ability to anticipate customer needs and deliver over and above customer expectations.
As the Category Specialist, you will work collaboratively with Category Managers, Shopper Insights, U.S. Headquarter Shopper/Category Teams, and IT partners to achieve key objectives.
- Bring Category merchandising strategies and tactics to life at shelf by drawing and executing key modular relays with efficient and accurate planogram design and delivery.
- Identify modular merchandising improvements, efficient assortment opportunities, and clustering solutions to deliver Category growth.
- Uncover business insights & opportunities with deep-dive analytics using various resources including, but not limited to: POS/Retail Link, Syndicated Data, Marketplace & HH Panel Assessments, and Assortment Efficiency tools.
- Provide buyer weekly Category reporting as well as ad-hoc reporting that outlines real time business trends.
- Maintain accurate and up to date item attribution, data reporting hierarchies, and store trait assignments across key databases (Quickbase, Nielsen OVT, Retail Link, etc.)
- Develop, leverage, and share tools, processes, and best practices to improve efficiency and accuracy of modular process for entire J&J Category team.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree required
- Minimum 5 years of business experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Category Specialist or Advisor in a CPG environment is required.
- Prior experience working with Walmart required.
- Previous experience with POS and/or syndicated data required.
- Experience with JDA Space Planning software required.
- Experience with JDA automation tools preferred (e.g. AMP, POG Generator, Space Automation, etc.).
- Ability to independently organize and complete assigned work.
- Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, complex matrix, changing environment.
- Ability to access, assess, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from sales and customer data.
- Ability to create impactful presentations to explain recommendations and findings of studies.
- Strong computer skills, including Office 360 applications, database information sources and web applications.
- This position will be located in Rogers, Arkansas.
Johnson & Johnson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)