Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 0041180429
SUMMARY: Assist Engineers, Technicians, Supervisors, and department personnel with technical issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Support studies, specifications, Engineering drawings, tool orders and shop data, and confers with engineering and production personnel to resolve problems related to material characteristics, dimensional tolerances, quality requirements, systems, and procedures.
- Ensures proper documentation of Engineering documentation changes, Lab Notebooks, and non-conformances.
- Applies algebraic and geometric formulas and standard tool Engineering data to develop tool configuration.
- Interfaces with outside suppliers as needed.
- Maintains appropriate training for job function and systems access
- Assists Engineers in analysis, documentation and validation activities.
- Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all Federal, State, local and company regulations, policies and procedures of Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: BA/BS with 0-2 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A strong background in Statistics, Physics, Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial/Chemical or Manufacturing Engineering experience will be considered a plus.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES: Good written and oral English communication skills. Ability to use PC and associated software. Ability to work from blueprints and/or specifications to design tools. Ability to work with various engineers to design and fabricate tools. Ability to use various AutoCAD software systems. Knowledge of purchasing system.
SAFETY REQUIREMENTS: Adhere to company safety rules and practices. Be proactive in ensuring safety
in work area. Immediately report incidents or unsafe conditions. Know emergency procedures.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to risk of electrical shock. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes, pathogens, airborne particles and/or toxic or caustic chemicals.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)