Johnson & Johnson Careers
Group Product Director, Cardiovascular Marketing
Requisition ID: 0027181213
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is recruiting for a Group Product Director, Cardiovascular Marketing based in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
This position within Cardiovascular and Metabolism franchise will lead the integrated evidence team (IET) and be responsible for the Medical Marketing strategy for the Cardiovascular franchise with responsibility across the Stroke, Venous and Vascular Platforms. The position will have strong focus on the medical strategy to support all currently approved indications and focus on successfully working with a cross functional team to help launch future indications. Collaboration with marketing leadership, Value and Evidence, Medical Affairs, R&D and Public Relations will be critical in the success of this position.
Group Product Director, Cardiovascular Marketing responsibilities include:
- Developing a strategy to deliver on an integrated U.S. brand strategy by working with marketing leadership team to ensure consistency across all brand platforms including new indications cross functional team. Efforts will include promotion, education, value/economic and payer/access related strategy and initiatives. Working closely with Marketing Leadership, and Finance to ensure appropriate resources and organizational alignment are available to capitalize on short-term and long-term business opportunities. Working closely with the medical leadership, global partner, and R&D in the marketing of the Cardiovascular brand and other cross functional partners and outside vendors in order to effectively execute key commercial activities.
- Co-leading with the Integrated Evidence Team Lead (IETL) to ensure there is a plan for execution with a cross functional Integrated Evidence Team led by Medical Affairs to support the marketplace success of indications currently marketed indications as well as future indications. These efforts will also include partnering with key functional areas including Value & Evidence (V&E) and engaging with our Global Partner.
- Providing commercial leadership and strategic guidance to regulatory, Target product Profile (TPP), label related cross functional teams: Lead label working group (LWG) and labeling committee (LC) efforts on priorities for both current and all future indications including pediatric
- Strategic partnership with Medical affairs, R&D, V&E and global teams on publication planning, congresses/abstracts related efforts, KOL identification and ongoing compliant field customer engagement - for both current and future indications
- Lead the strategy and partner on priority initiatives with Value and Evidence teams - all relevant economic analysis, value proposition, publication planning and congress abstract presentations (including global partner) - for both current and future indications
- Help support development of Marketing tactics to successfully launch new indications. Development of branded and unbranded initiatives to help differentiate brand in the market place. Communication of launch strategy to senior Management.
- Collaborating and leading Public Relations (PR) data dissemination strategies and initiatives through effective partnership with global partner, medical affairs, R&D, V&E and the PR team
- Partner with the Supply teams relevant for launch readiness and execution including forecast planning: Samples and different commercial presentations
- Leading and partnering on all efforts pertaining to staffing, recruiting, training and talent development
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. An Advance degree is desired (MBA, PharmD, PhD)
- A minimum of 4 years of Marketing experience is required.
- A minimum of 7 years pharmaceutical experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years people management experience is required.
- Thrombosis experience is required.
- Strong strategic and inline marketing experience, working knowledge of clinical development process, FDAMA 114, FDA guidance, prior experience with R&D is required.
- Working knowledge of regulatory process, including labelling, analytics and market research knowledge, external customer engagement, including key opinion leaders in Thrombosis is required.
- Sales and/or sales leadership experience is preferred
- Understanding of clinical trial data, synthesis of clinical trial data into key promotional messages is preferred.
- Ability to be innovative, proactive, work within a team environment, and lead a cross-functional team is required
- Excellent written & oral communication skills and experience presenting to senior management is required
This position is based in Titusville, NJ and may require up to 30% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)