Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 0026190320
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Janssen BioPharma is seeking motivated undergraduate interns with interest in immunology and infectious disease to gain meaningful research experience in the field of drug discovery. The successful candidate will support active research discovery projects and assist with building important reagents and cell culture work.
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing a bachelor’s degree program in biological sciences.
- Candidates must be available to work Full-time.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Prior experience performing immunological assays including tissue culture, flow cytometry, ELISA, and experience handling rodents is preferred.
- Have a strong desire to learn new research techniques and the ability to incorporate new methodologies into their work, as part of their internship curriculum.
- Interpret, summarize and present findings of their research during internal team meetings.
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (including a high proficiency with generating pivot tables and graphs), and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills. Additional technical competencies in FlowJo.
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.3 is strongly preferred.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-South San Francisco-
Janssen Biopharma, Inc. (6224)