Johnson & Johnson Careers
Health Economics and Market Access 2019 Winter internship
Requisition ID: 0017180819
Johnson & Johnson Medical Products, a division of Johnson & Johnson Inc. (JJMDC), markets and distributes medical device and diagnostic solutions for use in institutional and primary health care settings across Canada. JJMC focuses on providing minimally invasive treatment options spanning various medical procedures and disease states. Among the products represented by its various business units are: surgical instruments, orthopaedic implants, infection prevention and general purpose sterilizers, haemostatic products, cardiovascular and neurovascular diagnostics and treatment.
The Health Economics and Market Access Center of Excellence (HEMA CoE) was recently stablished to develop differentiated evidence, support non clinical value propositions and build an evidence based culture across OneMD.
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Device HEMA Centre of Excellence is recruiting for Summer Interns, located in Markham, Ontario to support global projects and/or initiatives. These projects will support the CoE’s efforts to articulate the value of meaningful innovation and shape the market to drive access for patients and growth for the organization. This is done through a collaborative approach understanding bottlenecks, critically assessing clinical and health economic evidence, modeling the impact of our technologies and translating the knowledge in a way to influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Scanning for changes in the environment that may have access implications for our technologies and innovation
- Performing literature searches and critically assessing clinical and health economic data
- Analysing and drawing insights from data
- Assisting, reviewing or adapting health economic tools
- Participate/support global projects and/or process improvement initiatives
- Currently enrolled in a science or business master’s degree program
- Strong analytical skills. Must be able to analyse and interpret complex data from multiple sources
- Able to critically appraise clinical/health data
- Proficiency in MS Office software, especially with Excel
- A strong team player with initiative who collaborates well with internal/external partners
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in data management/mining solutions is an asset
Comfort working with teams and in global environments
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)