Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Analyst eCommerce, Global Strategic Insights & Analytics
Requisition ID: 0015180119
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Sr. Analyst eCommerce, Global Strategic Insights & Analytics to be located in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Analyst, eCommerce, GSIA helps support all aspects of the NA eCommerce business including pure play, DTC and omnichannel. This person develops insights and leverages data/analytics to grow J&J’s eCommerce business in North America. This person will lead the translation of learnings into actionable recommendations that drive business growth. Demonstrates excellent communication, project management skills and partners collaboratively with business teams to drive these initiatives into action. This role covers quantitative and qualitative research and leveraging of advanced analytics that feed into the development and execution of strategies that drive the eCommerce business for J&J.
- Knowledgeable on the NA eCommerce pureplay channel
- Ability to look at the business from a holistic Omnichannel point of view and come up with learning and recommendations that drive a holistic Omnichannel strategy
- Provide guidance on share projections and business incrementality as the eCommerce channel develops
- Support Deployment of eCommerce Measurement – including but not limited to creation of reports/training for Nielsen eCommerce measurement and project oversight for Beauty/Baby All Outlet work
- Lead Healthy Essentials GSIA activities - work to expedite HIVE process and share best practices/learning’s across the organization
- Manage day-to-day National Online Panel (Healthy Essentials Listens) requests
- Manage reporting / business deep dives for Connected Commerce monthly across all squads
- Develop deep understanding and provide guidance at brand level based on learnings from Ratings and Review and Sentiment analysis of our Brands and key competitive brands (SCANR metrics)
- Leverage syndicated data available, like market share, share of mentions, % listing on search landing page etc, in industry to gain insights and track/develop ecommerce business
- Conducts work in line with GSIA principles outlined within the new GSIA OGSM for J&J Consumer
- He/she integrates best practice learning and global standards to ensure ‘best-in-class’ performance and actively contributes to broader GSIA initiatives
- Uses knowledge of key macro trends and leads understanding of consumer, market and competitive landscape to diagnose business performance and address focused business issues; Leads and applies understanding of brand/marketing fundamentals to assess brand health, and assists in marketing plan and category/brand strategies development
- Uses broader range of research tools/resources/processes to assess business issues; works w/ Manager to identify the key business issues/questions and develop the most appropriate research design and analytic plan to address business/ research needs; Evaluates and incorporates new/emerging research tools that provide increased consumer insight and business growth
- Acts as a business partner to eCommerce team and digital strategists
- Integrates knowledge from multiple sources and creates meaningful interpretations and recommendations that address business issues; Interprets and pragmatically translates research learning into feasible business building action steps, and ensures alignment with key business partners. Demonstrates objectivity in the interpretation of findings and development of recommendations and implications. Ensures that all summary results are consistent with the new GSI “one-pager” format
- Communicates complex issues with impact and clarity
- Uses systems/databases/GSI portals/SharePoint sites and keeps them updated to allow continuous and updated sharing of consumer knowledge across Compromised GSI globally. Proactively contributes to the GSI community; Integrates best practice learning and global standards; Maintains a constructive approach to conflict
- A Bachelor's degree is required
- A Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Market Research/ Analytics is required
- Experience working on eCommerce/Digital Insights is preferred
- Understanding of various facets of eCommerce like Pure Play, Omnichannel, DTC and understanding of different ‘Business Model’ options in industry is required
- Some understanding of Precision Marketing, Social, User Generated Content, Search is required
- Data visualization skills are a must
- Exceptional project management skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to understand, interpret and apply analytics/disparate data sources to solve business issues is required
- Ability to travel domestically up to 10% of the time is required
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)