Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Manager Market Research, Neuroscience (Mood), located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing, and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson provide medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market - from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit: http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com/
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Senior Manager, Market Research is responsible for generating, integrating and translating insights and analytics into growth opportunities and tactics that shape decisions and drive organizational action within the Janssen Neuroscience Business Unit.
This position will lead the market research team and work closely with cross functional partners, while serving as an internal consultant to the Marketing & Sales teams. This position plays a key role in advising and counseling business partners in the development of new and existing business strategies and as a result, shares accountability for business results. This role will lead professional, patient and payer market research efforts within the Mood business unit.
- Lead the development and implementation of primary research plan for Healthcare Professionals, Patients, and Payer Stakeholders.
- Leads design of an overall market research plan to address brand and or franchise strategic imperatives, identify appropriate supplier partners, cultivate strong partnerships in the context of resources, timing and overall project goals.
- Be accountable for conducting research activities in a compliant manner.
- Integrate primary research insights with analytical insights to build a comprehensive and holistic understanding of the market place and key business issues within the Neuroscience therapeutic area, and translate these into business impact.
- Provide strategic input to help shape strategic and business plans, brand strategies and new indication launch plans and life cycle management.
- Partner across the CIS team to integrate all information (custom, syndicated, forecasted and modeled) into strategies and organizational actions that drive tangible growth in revenue or profit.
- Stay abreast of emerging healthcare & pharmaceutical industry trends and assess their potential impact on our franchise business strategies. Act with speed, agility and accountability.
- Cultivate meaningful internal and external partnerships, adding value and insights for the organization; being insight driven to uncover important unmet needs.
- Presents complex issues in a clear and persuasive manner effectively communicating recommendations to cross functional teams and brand team.
- Take personal accountability for making Credo-based decisions and fostering a Credo-based culture.
- The position includes the management of 1 to 2 direct reports, responsible for Market Research.
- BA/BS required; Advanced degree desirable.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant business experience in market research, business intelligence, marketing, sales, business analytics, strategic planning, or management consulting is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of market research experience is preferred.
- Diversity of experience is preferred, with demonstrated learning agility in order to be able to move across different types of markets such as primary care/retail or specialty markets.
- Business/market experience and industry knowledge to influence franchise/brand level decisions and strategies are required.
- People management experience preferred.
- This position is based in Titusville, NJ and requires up to 20% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (6062)