Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sales Specialist-Immunology-British Columbia
British Columbia, Canada; Vancouver, Canada
Requisition ID: 0004181212
Janssen Pharmaceutical, companies of Johnson & Johnson are hiring a Sales Specialist in Immunology to join the immunology team to cover medical accounts located in British Columbia.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women’s health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Achieving sales and business objectives (sales & share targets) for assigned brands/indications through customer interactions via 1:1, group selling activity, and CHE activity within the designated territory
- Leveraging strong analytical insight, innovative & strategic thinking in order to deliver customer value
- Becoming an expert in identifying key business drivers for the specified region/customer group, and how to effectively plan and invest against those identified drivers as articulated in a prepared formalized territory business plan
- Leveraging strong analytical insight, innovative & strategic thinking in order to deliver customer value while demonstrating customer engagement in selecting the appropriate mix of activities.
- Becoming an acknowledged expert in the business within his/her assigned territory by understanding fully the healthcare environment (including customers, products, competitive set, and regulatory)
- Developing a complete understanding of health care delivery within the assigned region and how to position the assigned products based on customer needs
- Providing technical and educational support to HCP customers
- Collaborating with business partners in Sales, Marketing, Medical Education, Patient Services and Access to plan and co-ordinate meetings, symposia and other CME & congress related activities. Collaborate with colleagues to consolidate plans aimed at addressing customer and organizational needs that optimize patient experience
- A minimum Bachelors University Degree is required, preferably in Life Sciences.
- A minimum 3 years proven track record of sales success in the pharmaceutical industry or 3 years of strong performance in consumer health or pharmaceutical marketing.
- Experience calling on immunology specialist physicians is an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, and adept at learning new technological platforms.
- This position covers Vancouver and the surrounding area.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record are required.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
North America-Canada-British Columbia-Vancouver
Janssen Inc. (7710)