Johnson & Johnson Careers
Quality & Compliance Process Improvement Manager
Requisition ID: 0003
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Process Improvement Manager within Global Regulatory Affairs, Quality and Compliance. This position is joining a globally located team, so can be based at any site within the UK, Belgium, Ireland or NJ/PA/CA, USA.
GRA Quality & Compliance is a newly formed organization, created to enable a single point of contact across Janssen for all topics under the span of quality and compliance for GRA. The Manager will drive process improvement efforts across the GRA organization focusing on simplification, efficiency, customer satisfaction, cycle time reduction, and quality improvement. The role will contribute to developing and implementing a strategy to refine the procedural document framework, focusing on the transition from standalone procedural documents to end processes. You will demonstrate Lean/Six Sigma methodologies to document and measure operational processes, extract and analyze process data and develop strategies to drive and sustain process improvements. You will possess the skill and flexibility to support several projects at any given time and you will be able to simplify and translate Lean/Six Sigma concepts for unfamiliar colleagues. The focus of the role is on relationship building and collaboration with colleagues to continue to strengthen the understanding of quality and compliance across GRA and build an adaptable model which meets the evolving needs of the business for the future.
• Apply process excellence methodologies (Lean, Six Sigma) to lead process improvement projects through successful completion resulting in improved process quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction
• Establish metrics to assess effectiveness of implemented process changes and drive further improvement as required
• Implement change management approaches where required to embed required process improvements within GRA, including driving effective training
• Build relationships with key customers across GRA to build business knowledge and understand potential for value creation through process improvement
• Act as a change agent
Do you have the following skills, experience and qualifications we are looking for?
- You have a University degree (e.g., Bachelor’s degree).
- You have experience within the pharmaceutical or health care industries?
- You are able to applying Process Excellence methodologies to business problems required
- Skilled in six sigma improvement methodologies, performance measurement, and change management highly preferred.
- You are able to effectively interpersonal skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve conflict, influence teams, and to build relationships in meeting organizational objectives, without formal authority required.
- Understanding of managing aspects of Quality Management or Regulatory Compliance in an international, global context, or in in a regulated healthcare environment highly preferred
- Regulatory knowledge and understanding of interactions with health authorities (e.g., FDA, EMA, or MHRA). Understanding of what the pertinent regulations cover, how they're applied, and what their implications are.
- Focused, structured and logical approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects successfully is required
- Proven record of delivery against deadlines is required
- PMP certification is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-50-100 Holmers Farm Way
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Ireland-Cork-Cork, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands, North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-California, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)