Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision is currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager Patient Engagement to be located in Santa Ana, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Vision, through its operating companies, is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses portfolio. In 2017, with the addition of Abbott Medical Optics, Inc., the Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision business, Johnson & Johnson invested further in eye health by expanding into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health. Serving more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries, Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to helping more people in more places improve or restore their sight. Dual headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, and Santa Ana, California, Johnson & Johnson Vision has more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
The Marketing Manager, Patient Engagement, is will be working in collaboration with Brand managers, development and execution of programs, tactics and initiatives to drive uptake of patient engagement programs in categories that have a patient-pay component.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Develop programs and tactics to increase patient awareness and engagement when selecting an advanced technology IOL, laser-assisted cataract surgery or an ocular surface treatment.
- Monitor demographic trends to identify novel platforms for educational engagement.
- Works with related brand managers to provide input into the development and delivery of downstream marketing strategy, marketing annual plan, key product positioning and messaging. Works closely with sales teams to drive implementation of new programs and concepts to help meet company financial goals.
- Manage marketing and T&E spend within allocated budget.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required; Master’s Degree (MBA) preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of overall business experience is required
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing patient engagement programs is requirement
- A minimum of 3 years of consumer medical marketing experience is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is required
- Ability to learn complex technology/clinical applications is required
- Excellent teamwork skills are required
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority is required
- Strong presentation skills are required
- Should be strategic-minded with excellent collaboration skills, problem-solving and decision-making skills is required
- Must be able to travel up to 20% is required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Santa Ana-
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)