Johnson & Johnson Careers
IDMP Data Technology Lead
Requisition ID: 0001
- Accountable for identifying technology requirements to coordinate with IT teams in the implementation of IT tools related to IDMP in the context of the wider IDMP programme and strategy for J&J Consumer sector.
- Identify opportunities and proposals to increase connectivity and interface between various data repositories and systems to support IDMP data gathering and transformation to support overall data management plan.
- Accountable for developing technical work instructions for data management in conjunction with IT leads and cross functional team.
- Relationship management between key stakeholders and programme workstream groups.
- Project execution of technical systems and new processes to support IDMP programme readiness, working with J&J IT.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and develop IDMP software applications and organise data services in conjunction with IT leads and cross functional teams. Define success criteria and key needs.
- Working with J&J IT, define, plan and coordinate 3rd party IDMP software, integration and implementation.
- Define and coordinate additional software tool assessment(s) as needed.
- Be the technical expert / advisor for the programme in aspects of data transformation needed for IDMP preparation and execution.
- Work with RA, SC and other system leads / experts to define data interface needed to connect specific data systems to the IDMP IT platform.
- Determine workflow process for data linkage and workflows for offshore data analyst team.
- Liaise with technical leads from adjacent programmes (RIM, MDM data management, IDMP RA team) to determine data format, coding and linkages needed to connect and transform IDMP related data sources.
- Participate in the cross functional workstreams as required.
- Coordinate technical systems plans with IT lead(s) and System leads.
- Responsibility to ensure workstream tasks are aligned with other cross functional workstreams and overall IDMP programme.
- Take part in business process re-engineering to implement IDMP preparation and submission within the organisation.
- Report progress in line with functional targets to the IDMP Programme Leader and cross functional team leads.
- Work within broad project guidelines but liaise closely with more senior colleagues to discuss issues and resolve conflicts.
- Produce quality work that meets the expectations of programme lead and key stakeholders.
- Prepare and / or deliver presentations on the subject with the support of senior colleagues.
Technology Experience- not required but good to have in one or more of these areas:
- Oracle databases
- Regulatory Information Management platforms (e.g. Liquent/Aris Global/Cunesoft/Veeva)
- Machine Learning/AI application to data management.
Skills and Competencies desired:
- 4-6 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical industry Regulatory and / or Supply Chain Data management / MDM / Regulatory system operational role.
- IT programming skills and familiarity with EU regulatory IT data process and coding (eg XEVMPD) – not required but good to have
- Degree level or higher education in software or related engineering or STEM subject with significant systems involvement
- Knowledge of EU regulatory environment and processes for medicinal products.
- Document and records management, content management familiarity / experience desirable.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft excel and / or Access.
- Previous exposure to Regulatory Information management systems and / or ERP systems.
- Project management knowledge
- Strong analytical abilities
- An excellent team player with sound leadership skills.
- Business acumen
- Proactive and Results Oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural communication skills
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland-Zug-Zug, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands-South Holland-Leiden, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Poland-Mazowieckie-Warsaw, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington, North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)
Clinical Data Management