Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Who’s working with the latest in technology in order to that’s change the trajectory of human health? Johnson & Johnson! Join us and you can touch over one billion lives, every day!
As the Contact Center Specialist, you will be supporting J&J employees in EMEA countries and helping them with all inquiries related to employee programs and services, policy, process, and procedures including technology navigational support.
Your Responsibilities & Your Impact:
- Receiving HR-related inquiries from J&J employees via all channels (phone, email, fax, web-form, chat), clarifying the need, answering the inquiries and assisting in the resolution of concerns
- Fully detailing all cases in case management application
- Advancing complex transactions for resolution or contact with third-party vendors.
- Bringing up client service issues to Contact Center Team Lead, supervisor or manager as necessary
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Native/fluent level of Czech/Slovak
- Proficient knowledge of English
- Proficient knowledge of German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish or Portuguese
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; manages internal communications and external/client communications with detailed support and assistance
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- A meaningful and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)