Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of
Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for
Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Recruitment & Onboarding Administration Specialist with Czech and German
Contract: Full-time, unlimited
Are you thinking about old problems in new ways? Passionate about making an impact? Then you belong at J&J! Johnson & Johnson is working with the latest in technology in order to that’s change the trajectory of human health. Join us and help us improve the health across the world, every day.
Who are we looking for?
The Recruitment & Onboarding Administration Specialist takes ownership of the administration tasks related to the recruitment and onboarding process. This may include coordinating background checks, generating offers and initiating provisioning for new joiners. Is that sound like you? Then keep reading...
YOUR Responsibilities and YOUR Impact:
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Fluent in Czech/Slovak and English
- Fluent in German is required
- Strong communication and organization skills, attention to detail
- Customer Service mindset
- Proactive approach and willingness to learn
- Strong sense of ownership
- Experience in HR administration welcomed, but not required
- User knowledge of MS Office
This is what awaits YOU at JnJ:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)