Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company is recruiting for a Scientist located in Singapore to participate in a R&D Leadership Development Program.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets skin care, oral & wound products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands as well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO®, Neutrogena®, Johnson’s Baby® & Listerine®.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM: The Asia-Pacific R&D Leadership Development Program provides a training curriculum and work experience with exposure to different J&J business environments across R&D such as formulation, scale up, regulatory affairs, & clinical research. Participants must complete all components of the program and may be slated for a promotion at the end of the program.
ROTATIONS: Participants will undergo a 3-year rotational program with each stint being of approximately 1 year. Rotations will be based on business objectives, career development plans & the personal interest of the participants. Assignments with different functions within AP region businesses will cover R&D disciplines such as Beauty care, Baby care, Oral care, OTC research, Regulatory affairs, Clinical Research, etc.
The Scientist will be responsible for:
• Developing new formulations for personal care applications utilizing technically challenging and proprietary technologies in novel applications and general cosmetic formulations such as emulsions and cleansers.
• Assisting management in identifying novel and proprietary technology platforms and in rolling out globally for various product categories.
• Leading and performing testing to assess bio-delivery, aesthetic performance and efficacy of finished formulations
• Operating effectively across a diverse range of organizational functions and geographic boundaries with guidance and contribute in a team setting to the timing and execution of project plans.
• Communicating and collaborating with commercial teams, project managers, technology platform teams, supply chain and scale up teams.
• Using experimental design techniques, surfactant colloid chemistry and polymer and emulsion science fundamentals to develop and assess formulations.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)