The EMEA HEMAR (Health Economics, Market Access and Reimbursement) group is looking for a HEMAR manager for the oncology (solid tumours) therapeutic area.
- Leading and/or co-leading the HEMAR strategy for one or more products in EMEA including coordination of affiliates input into global functions for products in development; preparing price & reimbursement negotiations in collaboration with affiliates and Global Market Access for launch products
- Improving the value proposition and sustaining market access during product lifecycle.
- Leading and/or coordinating the work of the product specific HEMAR Centers of Excellence and broader functional HEMAR networks in EMEA.
- Representing or co-representing the HEMAR function on the Integrated Brand Value Teams and global Extended Market Access and Price & Reimbursement Implementation Teams.
- Proposing, driving and implementing all necessary projects and actions to fill the gaps in the value proposition and optimizing the market access situation of the concerned products.
- Supporting operating companies in Price & Reimbursement negotiations and all other Market Access activities on an ad hoc and as needed basis.
- Leveraging activities and outcomes across countries and sharing best practices.
- Real-world data (RWD) strategy in close collaboration with Medical Affairs and HEMAR in operating companies including project coordination, protocols, SAP etc.
- Organize training/meetings etc for countries in need of support of market access and pricing.
- Master/Bachelor’s degree/PhD in Health Economics, Economics or related field
- Extensive professional experience in Market Access & Health Economics at a pharmaceutical company at global, regional or operating company level
- Deep understanding of Health Economics and modelling
- Good understanding of Health Economics and clinical research methodologies, meta-analyses, retrospective and prospective data generation activities, clinical trial methodologies, relative effectiveness and all other ingredients of an optimal value proposition and professional HTA or price & reimbursement submissions.
- Pricing knowledge from at least one market.
- Good understanding of major European price & reimbursement system and insight into the European HTA and price & reimbursement landscape, processes, requirements and interactions.
- Ability to lead and motivate teams, create alignment across functions and geographies, and work constructively with diverse groups.
- Ability to think out-of-the-box and propose creative and solid solutions for very complex problems.
- Excellent networking, listening, presentation, negotiation and scientific writing skills.
- “Make it happen” and “roll up the sleeves” mentality, drive and motivation, persistence to achieve goals, and real team player.
- Open for change and flexible attitude to be able to handle a complex, multiple stakeholder environment internally as well as externally
- Seeing the big picture whilst also being very analytical and with eye for details as needed.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- Being able to travel at least 30-40% of the time.
This position requires frequent travel
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, Europe/Middle East/Africa, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)