Caring for the world, one person at a time has encouraged and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in
2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and
broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of
related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices
markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies
employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a
billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and
desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities
to help make it happen.
We have several open Junior Finance Analyst positions that start after the 2019-2020 academic year. You can apply for them through the Junior Finance Recruitment Days.
These recruitment days will take place on March 9th and March 20th, during which you will get the opportunity to learn more about Johnson & Johnson as a company. In the morning we will explain the different possibilities within Finance in a multinational environment and provide you with a campus tour. While in the afternoon we provide an opportunity to apply for the job through business interviews. This way, we hope to give you a clear image of what working for Johnson & Johnson would be like for you!
- A Master’s degree
- Less than two years of experience
- An explicit interest/background in Finance
- This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills, to be able to balance a big picture orientation with attention to detail
- A passion to drive innovative solutions which will eventually benefit patients
- An inspiration to connect across functions in a global environment and to address business needs with an agile attitude
- The candidate must possess strong communication, presentation, negotiating and influencing skills
- Energized by achieving results and solving problems, with a “can do” mindset and hands-on attitude
- Proficient in English
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
J.C. General Services CVBA (U.S. $) (7552)