Janssen Global Commercial Strategy Organization-Oncology Therapeutic Area, a group within Janssen Global Services and a member of Johnson & Johnson's family of companies, is recruiting for an Associate Director, Global Market Access CAR-T. This position will be based in any of the following locations: Raritan, NJ, Horsham, PA, Toronto, Canada, Neuss, Germany, High Wycombe, UK, Dublin, Ireland, Beerse, Belgium, Paris, France, Milan, Italy, Madrid, Spain, Zug, Switzerland. The job will require up to 30% domestic and international travel.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Janssen Global Services, LLC encompasses groups that provide leadership across critical business areas for Janssen including, Global Commercial Strategy Organization; Global Pharmaceuticals Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceuticals Procurement Group; and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development. Global Market Access works in collaboration with Global Strategic Marketing, Research & Development, and our Operating Companies around the Globe to enable worldwide patient access to our healthcare innovations.
Our vision for the future of Janssen Oncology is as a leader in payer-oriented commercial solutions while maintaining the ideals of a patient-focused, socially responsible and commercially successful company. This depends on our internal environment where the evolving needs of the marketplace are used as the guide to product development and commercialization.
The Associate Director for CAR-T, reporting to the CAR-T market access leader, oncology, has a key leadership role in developing and driving the market access strategy for the BCMA CAR-T product aligned with the global brand strategy. In doing so, the associate director will shape key strategic decisions such as clinical development and integrated evidence generation plans to ensure that strategic plans fully meet the needs of market access in key countries. The Associate Director takes a lead in development of brand value propositions and collaborates through the (extended) market access to deliver timely, optimal reimbursement in a highly challenging environment across diverse regions with complex and differing needs. The Associate Director must understand the needs of markets and develop appropriate solutions.
- Support Compound Market Access Lead (CMAL) for strategic planning and implementation of the payer value generation and access strategies for CAR-T in multiple myeloma.
- Drive the design and management of health outcomes studies for the indication including: systematic literature reviews, Real World Evidence studies, and user-friendly cost effectiveness and budget impact models that can be adapted for coordinated delivery to key decision makers.
- Interact with Regional Market Access/Health Economics / Outcomes Research and Medical Affairs teams to coordinate and develop real world evidence generation in support of their access programs.
- Provide leadership to the indication specific clinical working group (CWG) in terms of market access data needs related to the clinical development plan.
- Act as part of cross-functional Global Indication Team with Global Commercial & Medical Affairs and ensure appropriate evidences are generated to develop robust differentiable value proposition for the indication at launch and during life cycle management.
- Foster collaboration and seamless working with Global and regional HEMAR partners as well as functions in Global Market Access HUB including PRO, Modeling, RWE and Analytics; making sure that priorities are jointly agreed so that deliverables are agreed, and expectations managed.
- Take indication specific budgetary responsibility, ensuring that spending is managed effectively throughout the year and to plan.
- Keep up to date with scientific developments, bringing the latest techniques and analyses to build the strongest possible value proposition.
- Understand the patient perspective of the disease and recommend strategies that can support the patient voice in key payer negotiations.
- Must have an advanced degree in appropriate field (Science, Economics, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Health Economics, or Public Health).
- Strong business acumen with ability to think strategically.
- A minimum of 6 years in Health Economics and Outcomes Research or Market Access.
- A thorough understanding of pharmaceutical commercialization and drug development process.
- Deep understanding of Health Economics, meta-analyses, retrospective and prospective data generation activities, clinical trial methodologies, relative effectiveness and all other ingredients of an optimal value proposition and professional HTA or price & reimbursement submissions.
- Deep appreciation of science and ability to translate scientific information into strategy.
- An ability to manage multiple demands and priorities on time, influence without authority, gain alignment and drive decision making.
- The successful candidate will have superior communication and strong interpersonal skill, demonstrated through working within cross-functional teams.
- An understanding of and/or experience with the reimbursement environment for key international markets is required.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are a must with a strong track record of producing results in a matrix-based environment
- This position is based in Raritan, NJ, or can be in Horsham, PA and may require up to 30% domestic and/or international travel.
- Prior oncology and/or CAR-T experience
- Demonstrated leadership ability to successfully work across functional and geographic boundaries, preferably across multiple countries/market types/access models
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Europe/Middle East/Africa-France-Île-de-France-Paris, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy-Lombardia-Milan, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany-North Rhine Westphalia-Rhein-Kreis Neuss, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain-Community of Madrid-Madrid, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Ireland-Dublin-Dublin, Canada-Ontario-Toronto, Switzerland-Zug-Zug, United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)