Janssen Supply Chain APAC, part of Janssen Supply Chain (JSC), is recruiting for a Strategy & Deployment Leader to be located in Singapore.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Companies of Johnson & Johnson are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time, including in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious disease, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop sustainable, integrated healthcare solutions by working side-by-side with healthcare stakeholders, based on partnerships of trust and transparency.
The JSC APAC Strategy & Deployment Leader will:
• Partner with the JSC APAC Leadership Team, JSC Leadership Team, Janssen APAC Commercial Leaders to develop the APAC Strategy & Deployment plan.
• Collaborate closely with the JSC Strategy Team to support the development & deployment of the JSC Global Strategy focusing on the APAC customer, and building strengths to drive a sustainable competitive advantage, enable commercial differentiation goals, and strengthen overall value to the customers in the region.
• Work with JSC APAC LT to set the integrated end-to-end strategic agenda between all key business priorities and teams across Plan, Source, Make, Deliver and all interconnected functions to effectively drive long-term strategic objectives and performance while balancing against short-term business priorities.
• Work closely with HR to oversee the development of top APAC talent.
• Work closely with Finance to support the long range financial plan (LRFP).
• Manage the overall JSC APAC Strategy & Deployment agenda, oversee the JSC APAC Strategy & Deployment team and integration across JSC & JJSC including the management of the internal and external relationships critical to implementing the objectives.
• Leverage networks and external connections to understand Supply Chain capabilities and business trends to assess the evolving landscape.
• Define, align, prioritize and communicate JSC APAC Strategic Priorities.
• Support the execution of JSC APAC’s strategic initiatives leveraging business metrics, analytics, and internal and external data to generate insights into market, customer, competition and brand and how these factors connect into the strategy and deployment and impact overall JSC and JJSC strategy and objectives – which may include developing, evaluating, leading, coaching, and participating in key JSC APAC initiatives.
• Monitor, understand, translate, and communicate R&D and Commercial (Global, Regional, Local) strategies throughout the end-to-end Supply Chain and interconnected functions.
• Provides expertise to internal team’s by connecting commercial strategy and deep understanding of regional customer needs into respective plans to strengthen overall value to the customers in the region.
• Develop & deploy end-to-end functional multi-year strategic roadmaps to feed JSC APAC Strategic Plan and program / project activities.
• Oversee / coordinate executive presentations including updates to JSC Leadership, JJSC leadership, and commercial leadership on behalf of the JSC APAC LT.
• Coordinate strategic communications development, cascading information about how JSC APAC is translating strategy to execution through specific examples / successes across diverse stakeholder groups.
• Partner with APAC Business Development, Commercial and R&D teams to identify direction, investment and partner opportunities in new technologies.
• Lead governance process to align JSC APAC Technology Strategy including product technology, manufacturing technology, and IT technology.
Bachelor’s degree is required. Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, or a related field is preferred.
A minimum of 10 years relevant business experience is preferred.
Experience working across Operations, Commercial, Business Development and/or R&D functions is strongly preferred.
Successful experience in a corporate strategy role is preferred.
Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry experience is preferred.
Refined executive communication and presentation abilities required.
Extensive experience working directly with senior leadership, stakeholder management, and partnering across business functions is required.
Appropriate experience in financial modeling and written presentations and industry specific customer database tools preferred.
Must be able to build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different departments and across all levels is required.
This position will be located in Singapore and may require approximately 25% international travel.
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte Ltd (8438)