The Johnson&Johnson Family of Companies makes a big difference in the health and well-being of people every day. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 114,000 people. Our consumer products and medical devices and diagnostics impact the state of health care for patients, doctors, and nurses around the world. Currently for our Medical Devices & Diagnostics, we are looking for highly motivated candidate for the position of:
Strategic Marketing & Customer Solution Manager JR & Trauma, DePuy Synthes CEE
As Customer Solution Manager YOU will:
Drive strategies and ensure flawless execution across CEE related to Joint Reconstruction and Trauma Platforms. Make sure marketing plans and business results are in line with expectations engaging in structured business discussions with Country marketers. Will be the CEE representative for EMEA Marketing Council serving as a contact point with the region for the above-mentioned platforms.
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
- Assign and review customer and competitor analyses in the areas of product preferences, potentials, sales coverage, market size, penetration, marketing practices and trends, and prepares strategy recommendations and dedicated action plans if needed to boost Country plans.
- Lead preparation of Marketing Campaign to guide platforms and execute in collaboration with local marketing teams. In particular this will be in line with the overall DePuy Synthes roadmap focused on 1. Drive Innovation, 2. Invest on our Clinical Advantage and 3. Capture Synergy.
- Drive business through dashboards to generate business insights and catch new opportunities. Special focus on New Products Introduction to maximize growth from Innovation.
- Prepare new launches working closely with EMEA and Local Teams.
- University/Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- 10 years related experience
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity, results orientation, inner confidence, self-awareness, empathy and adaptability
- Personal resilience in dynamic and challenging environment
- Ethical behavior in line with J&J’s Credo values are required
- Fluent English
- High level of energy, engagement and responsibility
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, MS Excel)
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Poland-Mazowieckie-Warsaw, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Slovenia-Osrednjeslovenska-Ljubljana
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)