Janssen Global Services is currently recruiting for a Manager Health Economics -Modeling, within the Global Commercial Strategy Organization (GCSO), to be located in Raritan, NJ or Beerse, Belgium or Paris, France. This role will be in the HUB (Global Market Access) team and will support Health Economics functional excellence across GCSO.
Janssen Global Services, L.L.C. (JGS) is a legal corporate entity encompassing a unique group of departments/organizations/teams that provide leadership across business critical areas for Janssen, the pharmaceutical companies of Johnson & Johnson. The following groups make up JGS: Global Commercial Strategy Organization, Global Pharmaceutical Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceutical Procurement Group (USPPG); and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development (PGBD).
The Manager Health Economics - Modeling be responsible for
- The development of economic models, including cost-effectiveness and budget impact models. The work will involve the in-house "hands-on" development of models as well as management and quality assurance of work conducted by external vendors.
- Refinement and adaptation of models.
- Integrate data into models from a variety of sources including systematic literature reviews, clinical trials, indirect treatment comparison, health-related quality of life studies, costing studies, retrospective database analyses, prospective physician or patient epidemiological studies
- Develop tools that explain and capture local data for the adaptation of models as well as develop clearly and user-friendly documentation (technical report and presentation file) for the end-users. This role will also support brand and functional leaders in the country rollout and training of global models.
The Manager Health Economics may also contribute to the development of statistical analysis plans if additional data analysis is required for economic models.
S/he will support the preparation of the relevant sections of reimbursement submissions/dossiers and technical assessment documents. S/he will also be required to support the preparation of manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed journals.
- A post-graduate qualification in an appropriate field (Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Health Economics, Economics/Commerce, Public Health, Health Administration or Operations Research) is preferred.
- A minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience in Health Economics or Outcomes Research is required.
- Advanced skills with Excel and Visual Basic programming for modeling is also required.
- An understanding of the reimbursement requirements for key international markets is required
- Experience with reimbursement submissions to managed care or national authorities is preferred.
- The successful candidate will have strong written and oral communication skills and be able to demonstrate collaboration and teaming skills while working within cross-functional international teams.
- The position is based in Raritan, NJ, or Beerse, Belgium, or Paris, France and will require domestic and international travel as needed.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Europe/Middle East/Africa-France-Île-de-France-Paris, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)
Health Economics R&D