The Information Technology Leadership Development Program (ITLDP) is a rigorous, challenging rotational program designed for college graduates with a passion for a career in IT. ITLDP provides development in a variety of areas such as technology, project management, and business analysis through on the job experience and a comprehensive training curriculum. Rotations exist within the Johnson & Johnson US-based Family of Companies and at Worldwide Headquarters.
- A fixed contract starting with a 24-month program consisting of two rotations after which the candidates will get their final position
- Comprehensive training curriculum including on the job, virtual, and in classroom training. Training topics focus on both job-specific and professional development areas.
- Assigned mentor to provide support throughout the program.
- Opportunity to participate in and/or lead projects which address real business needs.
- Opportunity to enhance technical, business and professional skills while working in highly decentralized operating companies or headquarters organizations.
- Perform basic analysis, design, implementation and maintenance activities in information technology under direct supervision.
- Assist in conducting feasibility studies as well as preparing reports and recording progress; assists in the creation of solutions to information technology problems.
- Provide written and verbal communications such as status reports, progress reports and documentation to Information Technology and business partners.
- Demonstrate an understanding of business partner needs and manage business partner satisfaction relative to deliverables.
- Consistently demonstrate knowledge seeking and sharing behaviors in the performance of daily work.
- Apply principles, concepts and practices of the information technology Competency Model.
- Ensure that Johnson & Johnson and affiliated company’s assets are appropriately identified and valued, and are protected by complying with and enforcing all local and worldwide security policies.
- Ensure that security is considered and emphasized in all information technology plans and actions.
Candidate must be authorized to work permanently in Belgium.
- A Masters degree attainted between June 2019 – June 2020.
- A maximum time of one year from completion of most recent degree to start of Program.
- A maximum time of one full year of full-time work experience (excluding internships).
- Demonstrated leadership skills, business acumen and technical skills.
- Excellent skills in oral and written communication; analytics and problem solving.
- Initiative, enthusiasm; willingness and ability to learn in a dynamic environment.
- A passion for a career in information technology
If you are selected you will receive an invitation for a pre-recorded video interview.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)