Ireland - Sales Industrial Placement 2020
Working at Johnson & Johnson can change everything. Including YOU. By joining a company that has been carving out the future of healthcare for more than 130 years, you will be offered a career as limitless as the lives it touches. It’s as simple as that. Start building a career with purpose at J&J and make the next generation the healthiest yet.
We offer Sales Placement roles in our Consumer and Pharmaceutical sector.
The Consumer business offer enthusiastic, results orientated placement students the opportunity to gain excellent experience within the Sales division.
Working as part of the Sales Team in the Consumer business you will have exposure to a wide variety of sales activities and will be working closely with the Customer Development team on the relationship management element and learning the key processes involved in managing and maintaining the customer relationship. This experience will provide you with excellent insight into how the sales relationship is maintained and different functions and key tasks effect both internally and externally.
Within an environment such as this, you'll get a real job with real responsibility and real challenges. You will get exposure to live issues in the business and you will have the opportunity to make a genuine contribution to our success.
Customer Support and Supply Chain
- Liaise with the Sales Team and provide support with orders/queries as required
- Liaise with distributors and wholesalers re. stock issues and queries.
- Support for planning systems, and forecast process
- Monthly Trade Investment process and analysis
Administrative Support to the Sales Team
- Produce Daily/Weekly Sales Trackers to monitor business performance
- Administration for designated accounts. New lines forms, promotion submissions
- Conduct Weekly/Monthly Price Surveys to establish current trends and competitor activity in the marketplace
- Weekly Analysis of Sales Data available for specific customers
- Preparation of Sales Pack in line with promotions cycles, monitor performance post promotion.
Requirements of the role:
- 2 years of degree level study completed
- A minimum of 2:2 achieved in first year of study
- Business related degree types preferred
- Excellent, organisational skills
- Flexible and adaptable team player
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and effectively prioritise
- Ability to grow relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to analyse in market data and draw conclusions from the same
- Excellent communication skills including effective listening, writing, verbal and formal presentational skills
- Good commercial understanding and awareness
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)