The Patient web platform & SEO manager is responsible for collecting patient and Patient advocacy needs on Janssen with Me, identifying potential cross EMEA which will benefit our Patients and answer business needs, partnering with IT to develop these needs and launching them in close collaboration with local teams. Second scope for the Patient web platform & SEO manager will be the SEO performance of both Janssen with Me and Janssen Medical Cloud (our HCP platform) across the region and in local operating companies.
- Drive the roll-out of the existing Janssen with Me platform to the local operating companies in collaboration with local digital leads
- Identify the need for new requirements based on customers’ expectations and preferences and in close collaboration with a group of experts in the operating companies and in EMEA functions leading towards the ultimate business requirements (final decision taker with Patient advocacy)
- Act as the 'subject business matter expert' by analyzing, simplifying and prioritizing requirements; translates and documents requirements into detailed use cases ensuring the identified requirements do not conflict with the existing business processes or cross functional applications
- Liaise with system developers to ensure quality of deliverables, timely progression of projects, and adherence to specification
- Defines acceptance criteria and executes User Acceptance Testing (confirms solution developed is according to the acceptance criteria)
- Ensures all developed requirements responds to our industry specific compliance guidelines
- Successfully develops strong working relationships with key stakeholders in order to maintain communication and manage expectations with regards to services functionality and delivery
- Develops communication/training materials to all stakeholders, prior to release to production
- Communicate to internal stakeholders the new functionalities, need for relevant content and engage the operating companies and IBVTs community through appropriate change management program.
- Drive the organic performance of both Janssen with Me and Janssen Medical Cloud platforms throughout the region, with attention to both local & regional stakeholders.
- Ensures all local operating companies have an organic search strategy tailored to the needs of Patients and HCPs.
- Acts as the SPOC within EMEA on the Search Engine Optimization topic.
- Master degree in a relevant discipline.
- Expert in Web, Multichannel and digital marketing
- Comprehensive understanding of the critical business questions and drivers of performance.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong networking skills with the ability to create and develop collaborative working relationships across different departments and countries
- Strong change management experience.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Fluency in additional EMEA languages would be beneficial.
- Ability to work effectively in virtual teams in a highly matrixed environment.
- A minimum of 5-8 years business experience is required in the web field
- Extensive experience in web, ideally in the pharma industry.
- Strong background in customer engagement, digital health solutions and web marketing
- A process person used to operate in environments where complexity is high with the necessary business acumen to establish logical links between processes and business impact
- Able to review business requirements, identify issues and generate possible solutions to complex problems whilst establishing good standard operating procedures
- Able to translate business requirements into written specifications and/ or visual aids (e.g. PowerPoint)
- Experience of communicating complex technical/ functional concepts to non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders across our organization both internal and external
- Priorities workload and manage own time to meet agreed targets and deadlines
- Experience of healthcare compliance is a plus (restricted access to content/data)
- Strong communication skills (oral + written)
- Ability to see & frame business impact of technical solutions
- Strong operational execution
- Self-starter, entrepreneur, can do mentality, team-player
The role is EMEA based and will involve travel (50%) within the home country and across the EMEA region. It is anticipated that the role holder will be based in his/her current country of residence as long as easy access to travel/transportation and local hosting is available at a Janssen office.
Europe/Middle East/Africa, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Czech Republic, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Denmark, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Poland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Austria, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)