Johnson & Johnson Careers
Professional Education Manager, Electrophysiology EMEA
Requisition ID: 00001FC7
Johnson and Johnson Institute is a critical pillar of our strategy and fundamental to the success of our business. As part of the Global Center of Excellence, the Professional Education (ProfEd) Manager Electrophysiology, will be responsible for establishing the JNJ Institute strategy and implementation of innovative educational solutions around Electrophysiology.
In this role you will be accountable to enhance the professional Education Learning Continuums to sharpen clinical skills and reshape patient care to restore more lives. Major responsibilities also include ensuring measurable and effective delivery of all customer education across Electrophysiology. A 360° approach from large scale highly scientific JNJ Institute Symposia to intimate hands-on courses and In-Hospital Trainings will allow you to optimize the offering to the customers’ needs. Based on the fast-changing market requirements you will be required to stay flexible and adapt accordingly.
- Leading ProfEd insights, strategy, design and tactics to support the EMEA business imperatives in close collaboration with global & regional marketing as well as local country education and the one MD EMEA Education Solutions team
- Building, demonstrating and implementing innovative disease centric customer learning pathways for Electrophysiology as well as establishing a clear ProfEd plan incl. the latest and fast changing Biosense Webster product portfolio
- Running both symposia style as well as hands-on wetlab workshops. A key component will be leading the AFIB Symposium and initiatives such as training villages at important congresses
- Bringing your electrophysiology clinical expertise and being prepared to become an expert in Biosense Webster’s product lines
- Managing and nurturing faculty relationships, optimizing and expanding the EMEA pool of faculty and engaging them in the early stage of new projects and product launches
- Building and leveraging education partnerships with strategically important European medical societies
- Strongly connecting and engaging with all ProfED Managers locally, regionally and globally for flawless implementation of the strategic initiatives as well as the transfer of success models across EMEA
- Increasing access and differentiating through implementation of low cost/high reach digital & technology Professional Education
- Planning and controlling the budget of the educational courses/initiatives for the Biosense Webster
- Continuously measuring and analyzing results to implement continuous improvements and establishing clear outcome tracking based on state-of-the-art concepts fully in line with the healthcare compliance requirements
- Co-shaping within the CoE of Global Education Solutions the development of a new global ProfED strategy
- Openness to take up additional Educational responsibilities – supporting the wider team achievements – such as Sales Learning and Development tasks
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required and strong medical device sales experience or relevant clinical experience
- Experience in the delivery of medical device or professional education programs inclusive educational components during new product launche.
- Must have in depth knowledge of the Electrophysiology business
- Willingness to actively share successful approaches to ProfED with colleagues to improve the broader EMEA ProfED offering
- Sound business acumen and financial calculation skills to establish dashboards and proven ability to understand business strategy
- Ability of working in cross functional teams and across a matrix organization, as well as in a multi-cultural environment including an open mindset to join a new journey, big picture thinking and results orientation
- Proven leadership ability to effectively motivate and engage with colleagues and external partners
- Experience in leading projects, budgets and analytics
- Demonstrates creative, practical problem-solving and organizational skills with high level of attention to detail
- Good knowledge and understanding of Legal & Health Care compliance policies highly regarded
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written. Fluency in any other European language desired
Within the context of the role described above, you will be someone who ideally has good product management experience and is familiar with Adult Learning Principles and Launch Excellence.
The role is preferably based in Switzerland however any other central European location will be also considered. The position will require 50% travelling.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany-Schleswig Holstein-Norderstedt
Synthes GmbH (7111)