Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Specialist Pulmonary Hypertension
Requisition ID: 00001FBP
Actelion Pharmaceuticals, a Janssen Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Product Specialist Pulmonary Hypertension.
As part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
As leader in the field of a rare disease: pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), with over 15 years of experience in this devastating and incurable cardiovascular disorder, we want to build on this strong foundation to deliver our vision of a normal life for patients with cardiopulmonary disease.
We want to create long-term value for our portfolio through generating a shift in healthcare professional behavior to enable earlier diagnosis, earlier intensification of treatment and continuous risk-based review.
Within the BeNeLux Business Unit PH (Actelion), we are looking for a Product Specialist Pulmonary Hypertension eager to contribute to our vision and ready to implement the regional sales strategy for our brand(s) in the Netherlands and specific for the region: South of the Netherlands.
- Implement & manage operational sales plan and budgets as derivative of the overall company strategy and in line with the international guidelines;
- Promote in line with the individual Sales Action Plan the Actelion Brands with maximum impact to achieve the Sales Goals and Customer Satisfaction, set as a whole and identified for Accounts in terms of region Sales Target and number of patients on drug;
- Develop referral strategies for Accounts/Clinics in close collaboration and agreement of the Sales Manager;
- Build and maintain sales related relationships with customers and fulfil customer requests for information and/or expertise;
- Continually meet, according to set guidelines, with targeted customers to maintain current understanding of their needs and expectations to proactively influence customer-buying decisions;
- Complete administrative requirements and comply with guidelines and policies as set forth by immediate manager and company as a whole;
- Attend meetings and training sessions and is responsible for keeping the gained knowledge level up to standard;
- Regularly evaluate status of sales action plan of your region with the Sales Manager.
- 3-5 years of field experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Personality: Problem solver, pro-active, energetic, punctual
- Selling to customers (in the pharmaceutical industry or outside)
- Can identify sales prospects
- Ability to listen and take and give feedback
- Networking skills
- Knowledge of promoting brands
- Commercial attitude
- Computer skills and use of new media
- Strong Dutch and English skills
- Competences: innovative, team player, open communication, analytical, result driven (patient first)
- HBO education (Bachelor degree); preferably (para)medical
As an employee, we consider you as our most valuable asset.
We take your career seriously. As part of a global team in an
innovative environment, your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth. Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Janssen-Cilag Netherlands (8345)