Johnson & Johnson Careers
Technology Leadership Development Program (TLDP) 2020 - SG
Requisition ID: 00001FB9
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We bring innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of over a billion people every day.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of healthcare products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing more than 130,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
About Johnson & Johnson Technology Leadership Development Program (JJTLDP)
The Technology Leadership Development Program (TLDP) is a challenging two-year rotational program designed for university graduates with a real passion for a career in technology. Our program provides opportunities in roles such as project management, business analysis and business technology in areas such as advanced business analytics, IT supply chain and digital marketing. Rotations exist within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies in Singapore.
While in the program, you should aspire to take on responsibilities, challenges and rewards as demonstrated by technology leaders. Each employee should desire to challenge the status quo and possess a dedication to go above and beyond to think creatively and implement technical solutions that directly impact the Customer, the Patient and the Community. Lastly, you should exhibit a combination of innate characteristics and learned skills that drive technology leadership in a global healthcare organization.
This is a 24-month program consisting of two rotations within Singapore. You will be provided a comprehensive training curriculum including on-the-job and virtual training. Training topics focus on both job-specific and professional development areas. You will also be assigned a mentor to provide you with support throughout the program. We have active executive management sponsorship and involvement throughout the program. During your rotations, you will have the opportunity to participate in and/or lead projects which address business and customer needs. Lastly, you will improve your technical, business and professional skills while working in highly decentralized operating companies.
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
• Work closely with the Product Manager to achieve the project objectives and ensure that the IT project plan aligns with the overarching product plan
• Demonstrate an understanding of business needs and manage business partners satisfaction relative to work you are doing
• Resolve functional and technical problems to deliver on time and spend prudently while maintaining high quality in realization of business benefits
• Perform analytics, design and implementation activities under direct supervision
• Apply compliance and security requirements within scope of responsibility, provide documentation and participate in compliance activities as required
• Provide written and verbal communications such as status reports, progress reports and documentation to Information Technology and business partners
• Identify metrics, build and track dashboards to measure process improvement
• Ensure that Johnson & Johnson assets are appropriately identified and valued, and are protected by aligning with and implementing all local and worldwide security policies
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computing, Engineering or Technology attained between June 2019 – June 2020
• Maximum time of one full year of full-time work experience excluding internships and/or military service
• Internship or work experience in Information Technology or related fields is highly preferred
• Demonstrated strong leadership skills, business insights and technical skills
• Highly effective communicator with extraordinary verbal, written and presentation skills
• Think innovatively and use current trends to implement technology-based solutions
• Display exceptional collaboration skills and teamwork to lead teams effectively
• A real passion for a career in technology
J&J is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Singapore-Singapore-Singapore-2 Science Park Drive, #07-13, Ascent Singapore Science Park 1
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)