Johnson & Johnson Careers
Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP) 2020 - SG
Requisition ID: 00001FAS
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
A global leader in health and personal care, with over 125,000 employees in over 275 companies in 60 countries. We work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of more than a billion people every day throughout the world. Johnson & Johnson companies market leading products and services in three business segments: Consumer, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Devices.
“By caring, one person at a time, we aspire to help billions of people live longer, healthier, happier lives.”
Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP) 2020
The Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP) is a 2.5 year program designed specifically to prepare future generations of business leaders within the Finance organization. FLDP provides recent finance or accountancy graduates with an opportunity to experience varied rotational assignments and advance their leadership skills. Participants have 6 weeks of classroom and e-learning activities. Curriculum focuses on core leadership and business competencies, technical skills, process excellence, value creation, and economics of the health care industry. Participants receive coaching from personal mentors, program leaders, and program champions at each company. Supervisors provide on-the-job coaching and performance feedback.
If you’re a dynamic, creative individual with a record of achievement and demonstrated leadership potential, we invite you to explore opportunities for accelerated development with FLDP.
• Training curriculum and work experience with exposure to different J&J business environments
• Opportunity for 2 rotations within the Finance organization
• 6 weeks of classroom and e-learning activities, focus on core leadership and business competencies, technical skills, process excellence, value creation, and economics of the health care industry
• Coaching from personal mentors, program leaders, and program champions at each company. Supervisors provide on-the-job coaching and performance feedback
• Eligible for a one-time bonus for recognized finance and accounting accreditation
• Learning opportunities
• Understanding complex and dynamic business environments through interactions with business leaders
• Acquire systems knowledge and technical expertise in widely used Enterprise Reporting Planning (ERP) software
• Master technical and strategic skills through working with cross- functional teams in various businesses and disciplines
• Establish a broad base of knowledge and relationships, including interaction with senior management
• Build a solid record of job performance, gain a very broad view of our companies, and discover opportunities across our businesses
• Final year undergraduate students with a Degree or Double Degree in Accountancy and/or Business (Finance major). Degrees in fields related to Analytics, Economics and Statistics may be considered as well.
• Maximum 1-year full-time work experience (excluding internships and/or military service)
• Outstanding leadership capabilities and team spirit
• Motivated, high-potential performers who can influence and lead others in a team environment
• Aptitude to apply accounting/finance skills in job situations
• Strong interpersonal skills, and a commitment to excellence and integrity
• Demonstrated capabilities and/or interest in data analytics (eg. Machine learning, Tableau) a plus
Singapore-Singapore-Singapore-2 Science Park Drive, #07-13, Ascent Singapore Science Park 1
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)