Johnson & Johnson Careers
Full Time - 2019 Experienced Human Resources Leadership Development Program (E-HRLDP) Mexico
Requisition ID: 00001FAK
Full Time - 2019 Experienced Human Resources Leadership Development Program (E-HRLDP)
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson’s Experienced HR Leadership Development Program (E-HRLDP) is consistently ranked as one of the top Leadership Development Program in Human Resources by MBA-Exchange.com (as voted by students from over 100 MBA schools globally).
This best-in-class HRLDP is designed to develop experienced professionals in their journey to become the global HR leaders of tomorrow, through:
• Unmatched depth of broad-based experience across the J&J operating model
• An integrated training curriculum that is innovative and future-focused
• Relationships spanning our global businesses, HR community and executive leadership
Description of Full-time E-HRLDP:
The E-HRLDP is a two-year, full time rotational program enabling highly motivated graduate students to develop into Johnson & Johnson’s HR Leaders of the future.
Participants will experience rich, enterprise-level rotations, develop critical HR-specific and leadership-focused capabilities through an integrated curriculum, and build strong connections with a network of cross-sector and cross-functional leaders, all to support development as global and enterprise leaders.
Through the rotational assignments, HRLDPs will have the opportunity to provide strategic consulting and design support to J&J businesses on an enterprise, global and/or regional level in areas that may include Learning & Development, Change Management, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards (Compensation & Benefits), Organizational Development / Design and more. Others may diagnose needs and provide strategic solutions as an HR Business Partner across our business sectors (Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical and Consumer), R&D or enterprise Supply Chain. Assignments are based on personal development, experience, interest and business need.
Characteristics of Preferred Candidates:
• Natural curiosity and drive to deeply engage in industry conversation / thought leadership around human capital trends, and apply insights to help shape the future of work at Johnson & Johnson
• Demonstrated leadership aptitude, including the ability to engage, mobilize and influence across local and global teams
• Comfortable with the pace and ambiguity of our increasingly complex business world, yet with a willingness to take risk and challenge the status quo
• Strong business acumen, including sophisticated critical and strategic thinking, problem-solving and analytic skills
• Exceptional learning agility and strong drive to shape innovative solutions
• Operational effectiveness - ability to deliver results in very close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders globally
• Ability to build very strong stakeholder relationships, including balancing the needs and perspectives of multiple, diverse stakeholders across a global matrix organization
• Digital mindset – ability to thrive in a “speed of thought” environment requiring flexibility of both thought and action
• Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, restrictions or need for work sponsorship) in the country where the assignment is located
• Graduate student completing MBA, Master’s Degree or Ph.D. with focus in HR Management, Industrial-Organizational psychology or other HR-related disciplines, and intended graduation date by July 2020
• Prior full time*, professional work experience: requirement for 60 months / 5 years or more
- Previous HR experience is preferred, but not required (may vary by region)
- *Full time is equivalent to working 40 hours or more weekly, on a continuous basis
• Geographically mobile for two-year duration of the program
• Fluency in English is required. For assignments outside of the US, fluency in the local language is required. For assignments located in the US, fluency in a second language is desired.
Janssen de México, S. de R.L. de C.V. (7250)