Johnson & Johnson Careers
Supply Chain Trainee
Requisition ID: 00001FA7
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
The Traineeship has been organized to introduce recent graduates to all facets of the Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain organization in Geel, Beerse and Diegem during a three-year rotation program. During the first two years the trainee rotates. The third year consists of a final placement tailored to the trainee’s career and development wishes and the business needs. The rotations are always in different functional fields such as Quality, Chemical Production, Pharmaceutical production, Technical division, Planning, Distribution, Facilities or Clinical Supply Chain.
We have several open traineeship positions that start after the 2019-2020 academic year.
The trainee receives support for every project and is able to count on the experience of his or her Assignment Manager. This allows the trainee to get to know the day-to-day workings from different perspectives so that after three years he or she is ready for a new challenge within the Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain organization.
Moreover, the Traineeship focuses on personal development. Together with the development manager, you work out a tailor-made development plan. You will follow hard skill training courses in the context of your projects and work on the development of soft skills such as communication, change management and presenting.
- The trainee is part of a functional department and the department manager gives you responsibilities.
- You are only given strategically important responsibilities. The content depends on the company’s current strategy and your skill set. Both improvement projects and implementation projects based on Lean Manufacturing principles can be assigned to you.
- In addition to projects you will also have a functional role within the specific department. In this way you get to know the organization and you build an internal network.
- You have a Masters degree.
- You have an explicit interest/background in Production & Supply Chain. An extra Master in Management would help to develop the necessary business acumen.
- You have an innate urge to make the difference and achieve results and thanks to your analytical skills you manage to understand specific issues and related business needs.
- We also expect decisiveness, mental power and drive to handle various issues and projects simultaneously.
- Thanks to your communicative and interpersonal skills you manage to co-operate on different levels in our international organization.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- This will be your first job after graduation.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)