Johnson & Johnson Careers
2019-2020 Experienced Human Resources Leadership Development Program Intern-Asia Pacific
Requisition ID: 00001F9Z
Experienced Human Resources Leadership Development Program (E-HRLDP) -2020-APAC
Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
We embrace innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every day a little better.
Johnson & Johnson’s Experienced HR Leadership Development Program (E-HRLDP) is consistently ranked as one of the top Leadership Development Program in Human Resources by MBA-Exchange.com (as voted by students from over 100 MBA schools globally). This best-in-class HRLDP is designed to develop experienced professionals in their journey to become the global HR leaders of tomorrow, through:
- Unmatched depth of broad-based experience across the J&J operating model
- An integrated training curriculum that is innovative and future-focused
- Relationships spanning our global businesses, HR community and executive leadership
Description of E-HRLDP Internship:
The E-HRLDP Internship is a 10-12 week program enabling highly motivated graduate students to demonstrate their potential to be one of Johnson & Johnson’s HR Leaders of the future. Through the Internship assignment, Interns may have the opportunity to provide strategic consulting and design support to J&J businesses on an enterprise, global and regional level.
Some of the exciting areas of opportunity include Learning & Development, Change Management, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Organizational Development and Design, and Business Partner/Corporate Service support across our business sectors (Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical and Consumer) or enterprise Supply Chain. Assignments are based on personal development, experience, interest, and business need. On completion of the E-HRLDP Internship, Interns will be considered for hire into the E-HRLDP full time program.
Characteristics of Preferred Candidates:
- Natural curiosity and drive to deeply engage in industry conversation and thought leadership around human capital trends, and apply insights to help shape the future of work at Johnson & Johnson
- Demonstrated leadership aptitude, including the ability to engage, mobilize and influence across local and global teams
- Comfort with the pace and ambiguity of our increasingly complex business world, yet with a willingness to take risk and challenge the status quo
- Strong business acumen, including sophisticated critical and strategic thinking, problem-solving and analytic skills
- Exceptional learning agility and strong drive to shape innovative solutions
- Operational effectiveness - ability to deliver results in very close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders globally
- Ability to build very strong stakeholder relationships, including balancing the needs and perspectives of multiple, diverse stakeholders across a global matrix organization
- Digital mindset – ability to thrive in a “speed of thought” environment requiring flexibility of both thought and action
- Graduate student completing MBA, Master’s Degree or Ph.D. with focus in HR Management, Industrial-Organizational psychology or other HR-related disciplines, and intended graduation date between December 2020 – July 2021
- Prior full time*, professional work experience: requirement for 60 months / 5 years or more
- Full time is equivalent to working 40 hours or more weekly, on a continuous basis
- Previous HR experience is preferred, but not required (may vary by region)
- Geographically mobile for two-year duration of the full time program
- Fluency in English is required, as well as fluency in the language of the country where the Internship assignment is located. Fluency in a second language is desired.
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, restrictions or need for work sponsorship) in the country where the Internship assignment is located
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)