Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Specialist, Account Solutions
Requisition ID: 00001F8G
- Join a World Leader in Healthcare
- Motivated & Supportive Team
Be Vital in this role
Exciting opportunity has become available within our Accounts Solutions team as an Account Manager, Hospitals, reporting to the Regional Sales Manager NSW/ACT. This exciting and challenging role is responsible for building and maintaining long term, favorable customer relationships within key hospitals to achieve and exceed sales and profit targets.
You will be required to meet provider needs for value based solutions within mature product categories, reduce drivers of overall cost and deliver innovative B2B supply initiatives. You will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of customer delivered health care services to patients through in-service education and training, whilst meeting your sales and performance targets.
Other key responsibilities include:
- selling designated products within a region and nominated Key Accounts;
- clinical case support within theatre to assist with the correct application of products
- implementing effective and efficient territory coverage;
- actively pursuing tender/contract opportunities;
- researching customer needs to identify sales opportunities;
- analysing sales reports to identify opportunities and at risk business;
- providing customer support on inventory, within company guidelines; and
- working collaboratively with a team of Territory Specialists to deliver mutual business outcomes.
Be Valued for who you are
To be successful in these roles, you will have experience in a medical device sales role and be extremely familiar with working in the hospital environment. The size and importance of this portfolio requires motivated people with this skill set to ensure success. You will be a strong business strategist in identifying where your key business opportunities are, then devising an effective strategy to secure and win the account. You will demonstrate excellent business acumen and have the ability to develop relationships and have commercial conversations with executive level stakeholders within the hospital. You will relish working in a dynamic and changing environment and taking an innovative approach to driving sales forward. Tertiary Business or related qualifications in Business, Health Science or related discipline will be highly regarded.
Be part of something bigger than yourself
“Caring for the world”, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Please note closing date for applications will be: 15th October 2019
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)