Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Business Analyst Intern
Requisition ID: 00001F6Z
Johnson & Johnson is a Fortune 100 company with over $81.6 billion in revenue and we are the world's most comprehensive and diverse manufacturer of health care products. Our health care businesses are in three broad sectors namely Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices. Johnson & Johnson’s brands are household names in many countries around the world. In just about any home, you will likely be able to find a Johnson & Johnson brand such as Acuvue®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Neutrogena®, Johnson’s Baby®, Tylenol® and many more.
Johnson & Johnson Technology (JJT) is where business, technology and innovation intersect, helping Johnson & Johnson meet the most critical health care needs around the world. Interns will get to learn about technology, design thinking, agile methodology, and apply them to help JJT deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities to consumers, patients, nurses and doctors.
You will be assigned to Johnson & Johnson Technology as a Business Analyst intern and will have opportunities to learn and work in meaningful projects in the Data & Analytics space that will address real business needs.
You will be part of a dynamic internship class based in our state-of-the-art Asia Pacific Headquarter in Singapore and be part of a structured internship program which includes learning & development sessions, coaching from managers and buddies, and exposure to senior management.
You will be involved in:
• Working in a cross-functional team to identify personas, map user journeys, and develop wireframe and user stories.
• Uncovering, analyzing and converting raw data into actionable business insights.
• Producing written and verbal status updates, progress report and documentation to provide key stakeholders, business partners, and management visibility to key technology initiatives.
• Contributing ideas and development effort for web and mobile development together with the Scrum team.
• Analyzing the current digital approach through SWOT analysis and propose technical solutions for improvement.
• Bringing in/learning new technologies and get your hands dirty with proof of concepts.
• Be available full-time for a period of minimum 20 weeks, starting at 13 January 2020 latest.
• Be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree preferably in Computing, Engineering or Business Analytics majors.
• Demonstrate leadership skills and business acumen.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Initiative, enthusiasm and willingness to learn in a dynamic environment.
• Have a passion for technology and wants to make difference with technology solutions.
• Have Cumulative Average Point (CAP) of 4.0 or above (preferred).
• Have relevant internship experience (preferred).
• Proven expertise in spreadsheet modelling with MS Excel and presenting with MS PowerPoint.
Singapore-Singapore-Singapore-2 Science Park Drive, #07-13, Ascent Singapore Science Park 1
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)