Johnson & Johnson Careers
Contact Center Specialist with German (Part-time)
Requisition ID: 00001F6Y
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Are you thinking about old problems in new ways? Johnson & Johnson is working with the latest in technology in order to that’s change the trajectory of human health. Join us and help us improve the health across the world, every day.
Your Responsibilities & Your Impact:
As the Contact Center Specialist, you will be supporting J&J employees from German speaking countries and helping them with all inquiries related to employee programs and services, policy, process, and procedures including technology navigational support.
- Receiving HR related inquiries from J&J employees via multiple channels (phone, email, fax, web-form, chat), clarifying the need, answering the inquiries and assisting in the resolution of concerns
- Fully documenting all cases in case management application
- Escalating complex transactions for resolution or contact with third party vendors as appropriate.
- Escalating client service issues to Contact Center Team Lead, supervisor or manager as necessary
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Fluent knowledge of English and native/fluent level of German
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; manages internal communications and external/client communications with detailed support and assistance
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Availability to work from 8:00 to 12:00 or 13:00 – 17:00/18:00 Monday through Friday at our office in Jinonice - Fixed schedule (non-negotiable).
- Focus on career and professional development – the company is willing to invest in the right people.
- Working with the latest in technology
- Work with an easy-going team of a highly experienced customer service representatives
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sport activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)