Johnson & Johnson Careers
Data & Analytics Intern
Requisition ID: 00001F5M
Johnson & Johnson is a Fortune 100 company with over $81.6 billion in revenue and we are the world's most comprehensive and diverse manufacturer of health care products. Our health care businesses are in three broad sectors namely Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices. Johnson & Johnson’s brands are household names in many countries around the world. In just about any home, you will likely be able to find a Johnson & Johnson brand such as Acuvue®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Neutrogena®, Johnson’s Baby®, Tylenol® and many more.
Johnson & Johnson Technology (JJT) is where business, technology and innovation intersect, helping Johnson & Johnson meet the most critical health care needs around the world. Interns will get to learn about technology, design thinking, agile methodology, and apply them to help JJT deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities to consumers, patients, nurses and doctors.
You will be assigned to Johnson & Johnson Technology as an intern and will have opportunities to learn and work in meaningful projects in the Data & Analytics space that will address real business needs.
You will be part of a dynamic internship class based in our state-of-the-art Asia Pacific Headquarter in Singapore and be part of a structured internship program which includes learning & development sessions, coaching from managers and buddies, and exposure to senior management.
You will be involved in:
• Performing data engineering/science activities including data consolidation and analysis to identify underlying patterns, trends and business insights.
• Assisting in technical analysis of business problems to shape new technical solutions.
• Working with a team to build different digital or visualization solutions that consume data to address analytics needs across different J&J sectors.
• Exploring new technologies in the digital or analytics space to create prototypes and demonstrate value to business.
• Learning and applying best practices of Agile, DevOps, software documentation, and source management.
• Communicating technical concepts and ideas in business language to stakeholders such as Product Owners and Management.
• Be available full-time for a period of minimum 20 weeks, starting at 13 January 2020 latest.
• Be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree preferably in Computing, Engineering or Business Analytics majors.
• Have a Cumulative Average Point (CAP) of 4.0 or above (preferred).
• Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Have a passion for technology and wants to make a difference with technology solutions.
• Have relevant internship experience (preferred).
• Have initiative, enthusiasm and willingness to learn in a dynamic environment.
• Have interest and fundamentals in basic analytics concepts, scripting, development tools and languages (e.g. Python, R, Java, TensorFlow, Azure/Amazon services).
• Experience with common data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, D3.js) will be a bonus.
• Knowledge of Agile/Scrum, SDLC, RDBMS or Web Development (Angular, ReactJS, Node.js) will be a bonus.
Singapore-Singapore-Singapore-2 Science Park Drive, #07-13, Ascent Singapore Science Park 1
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)